I got a problem, if i use the bot on x-8 my ship often gets destroied
Information: I use Venom, and i am FE and i typed in that the bot should fly to repair, if my ship is under 45% hp.
what is wrong ?
That version of the bot had issues regarding fleeing. As it isn't being updated, it'll not be resolved.
This bot works, but seems to be slower than S-Bot. I don't know if it's the settings, but it doesn't notice all bonus boxes, it flies past of them or then it clicks of it and clicks multiple time (log says collecting boxes...), but it doesn't collect it. Using 1.0.10
Box sensitivity is 95, not sure what does this setting do as it seems it has no effect to botting.
BonusBoxes: 90
EventBoxes: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2
Yea. The repair is not always working :/
Make in your ship Auto repair and the the settings low
Make in your ship Auto repair and the the settings low
Hello! My bot stucks ino one place. He's clicking on that coordinate, and says "collecting boxes". Maybe he found a fake box, or something bug? It's always in the same place of the maps.
EDIT: What map are you using to box on it? I tried PVP maps but I got shooted my enemies
Hello! My bot stucks ino one place. He's clicking on that coordinate, and says "collecting boxes". Maybe he found a fake box, or something bug? It's always in the same place of the maps.
EDIT: What map are you using to box on it? I tried PVP maps but I got shooted my enemies
Can someone fix bugs and take over for candybot? I mean the owner himself even mentioned in the original thread that he was looking for someone reliable to take over?
Can someone fix bugs and take over for candybot? I mean the owner himself even mentioned in the original thread that he was looking for someone reliable to take over?
I don't think so, otherwise it could have done already.
All hacks patched. [Patched] 06/14/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello. Last night all hacks for S4 LEAGUE were patched. If you know about any hacks that work or know when there will be new hacks for S4 LEAGUE that work please tell me.
Thank you.