Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aegis or formation

Discussion on Aegis or formation within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aegis or formation

Hello guys have dilemma,bought 70k uri on blitz and cant decide if aegis or drone formation I have golo enforcer with full iris (all lf3) and ship is half lf3 and half spectral lancer ii + full bo2 in ship.I heard that heart is the best starter formation but cant decide if should go aegis or the formation I only do farming atm slowly going to work towards building alfa,beta and gamma.Please help me guys
Old 05/08/2017, 04:10   #2

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajnsmetke View Post
Hello guys have dilemma,bought 70k uri on blitz and cant decide if aegis or drone formation I have golo enforcer with full iris (all lf3) and ship is half lf3 and half spectral lancer ii + full bo2 in ship.I heard that heart is the best starter formation but cant decide if should go aegis or the formation I only do farming atm slowly going to work towards building alfa,beta and gamma.Please help me guys
hell no, first of all you buy aegis with credits only...
Second , what makes more uridium ? heart or drill?
I think drill is the best starter formation...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2017, 07:53   #3

Quote:
Aegis credits only

formation imo chevron if you're going to bot bot with leo in x-3 if you're playing legit then yeh drill or diamond depends on you drill if you're going to be circling diamond if you want to be lazy with klons and not circle

Also just wait for a sale on formations unless again you're a legit player then i guess choose between drill or diamond depending on you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2017, 11:27   #4

Quote:
Never use uridium on stuff u can get from the auction.

I assume u play by hand since u bought 70k uri, if i was you i would buy drill formations to farm faster

after that i would save credits for example aegis which can make your farming easier

Save the uridium that you're farming for zeta gate (only On double rewards) after you have 10 havoc USe Uri for booty keys when they're on sale you buy as many keys as possible only collect them on zeus days and do not craft apis before you decide to craft your zeus (when you have both apis & zeus, then collect only on lf4 days

While you collect those keys you should get alot of materials for the workshop too, if you isnt already full iris's you can craft them from there too (only do this if iris is expensive from the auction) and for lasers, you can craft Spectrals lances III which is a little bit stronger than the lf3's is
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2017, 13:14   #5

Thanks to everyone for your advice i really appreciate it and i will definitly buy the drill but i dont have enought money for it yet buut i have 25% right now so if i catch sale on formations i should be able to almost buy it right?And about the keys should i just only buy keys from the uridium i find from after ill buy drill
Old 05/08/2017, 13:23   #6

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Thanks to everyone for your advice i really appreciate it and i will definitly buy the drill but i dont have enought money for it yet buut i have 25% right now so if i catch sale on formations i should be able to almost buy it right?And about the keys should i just only buy keys from the uridium i find from after ill buy drill
after get drill u should focus on zeta gate on double rewards day. Each gate on x2 rewards day gives u the chance of get 2 havoc, 100 logs, 50 booty keys +uridium + x4. I'd say that it is the best option to grow up fast. If you don't have zeus use keys only on zeus day
Old 05/08/2017, 13:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
after get drill u should focus on zeta gate on double rewards day. Each gate on x2 rewards day gives u the chance of get 2 havoc, 100 logs, 50 booty keys +uridium + x4. I'd say that it is the best option to grow up fast. If you don't have zeus use keys only on zeus day
I got full iris so should i be going for zeus w/booty keys or building zeta gate?
Old 05/08/2017, 13:48   #8

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
I got full iris so should i be going for zeus w/booty keys or building zeta gate?
i would do kappa gate
Old 05/08/2017, 14:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i would do kappa gate
Kappa Zeta both are good but which one to do i could use the lf4 but the booty keys and uridium,logdisk,.. seem more apealing to me
Old 05/08/2017, 14:32   #10

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Kappa Zeta both are good but which one to do i could use the lf4 but the booty keys and uridium,logdisk,.. seem more apealing to me
in my opinion zeta first
Old 05/08/2017, 14:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
in my opinion zeta first
yea i think zeta is better option for me

Tags
aegis, dilemma, formation, golo, heart