Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

it its safe to buy a account?

Discussion on it its safe to buy a account? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
it its safe to buy a account?

after you get the email and all dont he can send a ticket to support with his buyed tickets?or enter with facebook if it linked or maybe its about to get banned? i want to buy a ufe but im scared
Old 03/28/2017, 21:31   #2

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapita70 View Post
after you get the email and all dont he can send a ticket to support with his buyed tickets?or enter with facebook if it linked or maybe its about to get banned? i want to buy a ufe but im scared
*selling an ufe for cheap*

Btw:
  • Buy from trusted sellers
  • Use middleman
  • You can easy unlink Facebook login - not much people use it
  • And no, for support/ticket the "seller scammer" would need to go to the police and since 80% of DO players are <18 this won't happen xD

Easy
Yes it's safe from trusted sellers^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2017, 21:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapita70 View Post
You need a middleman that you know that he/she's not going to steal your acc or buy it with paypal that is more easy to regain the money
Old 03/28/2017, 21:38   #4

elite*gold: 533
The Black Market: 171/0/0
There is always a Risk in Buying a Account.

If you want to buy the Account from EPvP always check their TBM-Rating. If they have a high Green number, that means that they did many successful trades so its safe(r) to buy from the Person.

To be even Safer Read the and always
Old 03/28/2017, 21:41   #5

^ There are scammers with good TBM-Rating out there. So ask some other people if the person you are selling to or buying from, is trustworthy. ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/28/2017, 21:54   #6

elite*gold: 35
Most of the time, people who are selling accounts in this forum, are just re-selling accounts they've purchased. So it's typically harder to get an account back unless your the original owner. It can still be banned easily though.

There's always a risk, I recommend buying from people who have good TBM ratings, but like the post above mentions, there are some tricky people out there.

1) Buy from trusted sellers (high TBM's) -- Personally, I don't even trade with any1 who has a negative rating
2) Use middleman
3) Hope it works out

My recommendation is to buy an account from friends in the server. For Instance, if you play on GA1 and you're looking to just get a better ship on GA1. Buy it from friends in a teamspeak, I've always had a good experience that way. It's not always possible though.

Safe trading!

Regards,

Snow
Old 03/29/2017, 10:38   #7

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Always ask for PM and don't send any details before you have requested a trade and it's been accepted. (You must be able to rate it)Btw I'm a mm :3

Please use the DO Talk thread for small questions. :3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2017, 17:03   #8

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
or buy from me, dont need to scam. i have over 20 accounts and all are elite / semi ufe ))
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2017, 17:43   #9

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
or buy from me, dont need to scam. i have over 20 accounts and all are elite / semi ufe ))
Because you can run unlimited Accounts with DOB.
Thanks
6 Users