Then why did you make it at the start ?
I dont get it ... You should have known that from day one haha
I made it because it was a fun project, I also did have time at first, but a lot of stuff I couldn't forsee came in the way so in the end I had pretty much no time at all to work on it.
I made it because it was a fun project, I also did have time at first, but a lot of stuff I couldn't forsee came in the way so in the end I had pretty much no time at all to work on it.
Hello,
i would find it nice with a category, about top 100 of most Playtime (play hours ingame) should be really nice to see it, (ofc only if you want it and if you have time) :P
The graphs for server activity now shows time in server time. Not sure if someone would want it back to UTC, if so, I can create a setting for that.
Hall of Time table has been added with data from the pilot profile page: time invested, level and amount of achievements.
There were some missing data from the Hall of Fame, this should hopefully be fixed now, but as most of the data got deleted, it will take a while for the data to update and be visible on the website. Some values might still be buggy but that will of course be fixed.
#Edit:
Asia server added to chat activity.
Registration date and "Time played per day" added to Hall of Time table.
That's it (: If anyone got more ideas for the website, feel free to post them here.
That's it (: If anyone got more ideas for the website, feel free to post them here.
A few ideas would be to add NPC Kills, Player Kills, Experience and Number of GGs.
But not the best time for GGs since it is too bugged and the list would mostly be players with negativ time.
And maybe most titel time and a comparison for wich company is the best on wich server.
But these things only if it would not be to much work and the site can keep its simple layout.
And besides that, many thanks to you for this great site!
And maybe most titel time and a comparison for wich company is the best on wich server.
This is bugged too since some months/years, 3 month ago i had a title for +20 days then i lost it and was #2, after 4 weeks i was removed of this list, dont ask me why..
Top exp to see their levels
Also like mentioned: Alien, Ships, Hades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarbiish
A few ideas would be to add NPC Kills, Player Kills, Experience and Number of GGs.
But not the best time for GGs since it is too bugged and the list would mostly be players with negativ time.
And maybe most titel time and a comparison for wich company is the best on wich server.
But these things only if it would not be to much work and the site can keep its simple layout.
And besides that, many thanks to you for this great site!
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete
First of all I really love this site, love to see the statistics so lit but there are few more statistics I might like to see if anytime possible
Feature requests:
Hall of NPC shot points across all servers + before
Hall of All Gates done - which one and how many top x across all servers + before
I can understand if it wont come just some improvements are always cool keep up the great work ur doing for the community
[C++] Statistics server for players + fake edition 11/03/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies Here is a small playground for owners of servers . xD
I made a small improvements statics for players via command.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/1b6566bf9a264c0fad cbb06d54f7f44f.png
//@svn/Server/common/service.h
#define ENABLE_ONLINE_COMMAND
#define ENABLE_COUNTER_FAKE //@ DISABLE IF YOU NOT WANT TO HAVE FAKE PLAYER ON COMMAND
//@svn/Server/game/src/cmd.cpp
[RELEASE]Players Online Script 04/14/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies NOTICE - This was assembled under Xampp 1.8.2 and tested on 1.6.3 as well. These 2 versions are all I can attest to for functionality and it is highly recommended you upgrade to the latest versions of your webservers before using this.
This is a simple but useful Players Online Script i created. This is more advanced than the others released here and are clear of HTML errors found in a recent release with a similar display.
For this to work you will need to install the SQL portion of this...
Online Statistics Accounts and guild! HOT! :) 03/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Online Statistics Accounts and guild! HOT! :)
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5742/setzi.png
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1356/stat2o.png
Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: ac057276c586a0f05354d005cb802e91
[Release] Total Players Online 09/09/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies For Who Looking For that code
that code let you know how many players
play on your server now Its Not Made by Me
Total Players Online: 30
Just Put it On Register.php