Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Aegis Configs? | Teach me the ways

Discussion on Your Aegis Configs? | Teach me the ways within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Your Aegis Configs? | Teach me the ways

Hey guys, I wanna start fighting in an aegis, for 1v1's or for just standard hunting. I knew a player who used to 1v2 or 1v3 full UFE players with an aegis. He used to run dbl Cooldown and E leech and literally would take like 3 mins to kill him. I am a goli fighter, so I have no clue how to config it, or also when to drop pod/repair myself.

What are your pro config's? And when should I be dropping pod and repping myself. Please do not comment if you do not personally use the aegis regularily or are not UFE. Thanks

Regards,

Snow
Old 01/26/2017, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
no one can teach u something if u dot have skills for fighting..
aegis is not ship if u drive it u will kill easy 1-2 or 3 player...
someone who use aegis for big fights have duble bosters for hp shild and dmg sometimes rep
standard confi is slow for fight and faster for run and repair if you are strong ...
E Leech use players who see its hard fight to keep up Hp...
and for using abylities u need to know when u use it or take more benefit no one cann tell youu u use on start if he use moth form. or use it at end with daimond form...
and at end u cant copy any other style of fighting because its to hard u need to make your style because all depends what formation and damage make other player - enemy.

i hope i help you to u see point of this
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2017, 17:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,146
I guess just grab lots of shields, since the longer you live in Aegis, the more you benefit from repair skills.
Old 01/26/2017, 18:12   #4

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
no one can teach u something if u dot have skills for fighting..
aegis is not ship if u drive it u will kill easy 1-2 or 3 player...
someone who use aegis for big fights have duble bosters for hp shild and dmg sometimes rep
standard confi is slow for fight and faster for run and repair if you are strong ...
E Leech use players who see its hard fight to keep up Hp...
and for using abylities u need to know when u use it or take more benefit no one cann tell youu u use on start if he use moth form. or use it at end with daimond form...
and at end u cant copy any other style of fighting because its to hard u need to make your style because all depends what formation and damage make other player - enemy.

i hope i help you to u see point of this
I said I was good Goliath fighter, I am also good aegis fighter. Just wanted to ask someone who mains an Aegis how they usually run their Aegis... im not new to fighting bro, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
I guess just grab lots of shields, since the longer you live in Aegis, the more you benefit from repair skills.
Don't need guesses, again asking people who fly aegis' as their main ship.

Regards,

Snow