Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch stream #17 summary/discussion

Discussion on Twitch stream #17 summary/discussion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twitch stream #17 summary/discussion

Darkorbit did a twitch stream today which was over an hour long- I have tried to summarize it as well as I can, let me know what you think about what they said:
  • New event will start on Monday the 23rd
  • Unstable LF-4 will be introduced to help new players
  • LF-4 upgrades are introduced instead of LF-5, so that players who have earnt the LF-4's don't devalue it
  • 2 new ships coming out, they will NOT be on sale- they can only be crafting as they 'want to move away from P2W'
  • There are only cubes/gates to do for UFE's so they want to introduce the new LF-4's for the UFE's
  • Surgeon is not coming to the shop.
  • A lvl 16 LF-4 will stay lvl 16 when it is crafted. --->investment in upgrading LF-4's is NOT lost
  • If there is a technical problem, they cannot reset it so they will give upgrade vouchers, these will also be available to get in-game.
  • There are new shields coming over the course of 2017
  • February double GG's will be on every weekend. (They will not be turned off)
  • Resources will be available during daily quests. Weekly quests 3 days a month.
  • New maps with new NPC which are stronger which require the player to do more damage (that's why they are increasing damage with new LF-4 etc...), in the long run.
  • They are going to sit down start to finish and will fix all bugs.
  • Psycondric plays on GB1 server and has 6 LF-4's 4 havocs, apis, zeus if you find him you get a prize (FML)
  • Sergey play's Russia6
  • Baracus plays, no server mentioned, but his name may be linked to his in game name, if you find him you get a prize
  • 23skeith23 asked this , Q: The special titles you get from killing other players (not the achievements) has no sense now. Are you thinking about to change the title color so it will be more visible & important again? A: (not really an answer smh) They want to change the current leaderboards as it is unfair to the older players as they have worked hard for this, but is unfair for new players as they cannot compete so they want to make a new leaderboard that 'work in a much better system'.
  • Bonus boxes are not going to be removed any time soon, but they may be nurfed because of botters who are cloaked. It might be changed so that bonus boxes will be dropped from NPC's, or that you can collect max 1000 boxes a day. This will be happening in the Q2/Q3. They also said that boxing is mind numming, so they will try and change it a bit.
  • GE1 was lagging because the population was too high, so they added another server to cope with this.
  • Maybe elite items will be able to be broken down into resources/keys etc
  • They might try to improve the chat system but they said they have a lot of shit to do already
  • JPA had a lot of cheaters, the same people always won, so they want to replace this maybe something to do with UBA/X-server
  • scoremegaddon had too many cheaters and pushers too and tooke them too much time to look through their logs to check if they were cheating, but this event will return to people who play fair.
  • There will be a massive survey coming up where you can vote on something
  • CBS will be changed in the future so that it can work for smaller clans, but definitely not on the top of their list.

It was over an hour long so maybe i missed one or two things, if so, let me know and I will add it to the list.
Link:
Thanks
18 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 20:58   #2

This was really helpful tbh, thank you.

New map sounds really interesting, maybe i can NPC bot in it for more rp
Old 01/20/2017, 21:00   #3

I still think that adding more dmg is a bad ideea,the actual dmg is already to high.At least i hope that new lf4's will increase dmg only again npc's not against players and about the ideea of maximum 1000 bonux boxex colected per day...that boxex can be colected in an hour...so the doubler will be useless.
Old 01/20/2017, 21:11   #4

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
i love you

no really, i've asked to mods for such HARD WORK, but i love you <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 21:29   #5

Thanks! Forgot to write down most of that myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 21:32   #6

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by somalia_ View Post
Thanks! Forgot to write down most of that myself.
love your ava
Old 01/20/2017, 21:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
love your ava
I know.. I can see it in your avatars face!
Old 01/21/2017, 00:30   #8

Received Thanks: 2,658
guys do you like my question?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 00:32   #9

we do but it looks like do don't)
Old 01/21/2017, 00:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
I still think that adding more dmg is a bad ideea,the actual dmg is already to high.At least i hope that new lf4's will increase dmg only again npc's not against players and about the ideea of maximum 1000 bonux boxex colected per day...that boxex can be colected in an hour...so the doubler will be useless.
Yeah agreed, I think they will do a similar thing with the B02, as they just did with the LF-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
guys do you like my question?
lmao yeah, a bit of a bullshit answer though, they basically ignored your question and talked about something else your question reminded them of
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 03:16   #11

Ready for 400k damage from 1 person xD
Old 01/21/2017, 14:04   #12
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ............? View Post
Ready for 400k damage from 1 person xD
lol some do more then 400k dmg now, if te new lf4 are really stronger some may get 1 mil dmg..
Old 01/21/2017, 22:07   #13

The Black Market: 311/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurdDev View Post
lol some do more then 400k dmg now, if te new lf4 are really stronger some may get 1 mil dmg..
Are you drunk? lol
Old 01/21/2017, 22:15   #14
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Play Vayne View Post
Are you drunk? lol
some players in do more dmg then 400k now.. with new ships maybe more laserslots etc, 1 mil is possible..
Old 01/21/2017, 23:28   #15

Received Thanks: 1,577
dont know if this is real or fake ...

looks fake ^^ cant imagine someone surviving few times being hit with 400 k