Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Event comming soon - what you think about it

Discussion on New Event comming soon - what you think about it within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Event comming soon - what you think about it

i post here pictures what will be in next event what Darkorbit will release

..and i want to know what you think about this..
because player who can easy upgrade it will do more dmg

new 3 types of lf4

Some info how to make LF4 and what will do

phese pictures are taken from Oficial DO forum and posted by Sabre., Psycondric and Okapi32 and ty to relase it...
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/19/2017, 12:14   #2

Received Thanks: 1,577
Omg , more lasers? -.-
Old 01/19/2017, 12:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Omg , more lasers? -.-
yes more lasers and who have uridium to update these lf4 for pvp dmg will go over 20% up so some players have 3-5-10 M uri in account what is enough to make all 45 lf4 and be strongest in map and force others to do same other no chance to some with 45 new lasers for pvp lose from regular lf4with lvl 16..

thats why im scared for this update its to much to make this..
Old 01/19/2017, 12:22   #4

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
yes more lasers and who have uridium to update these lf4 for pvp dmg will go over 20% up so some players have 3-5-10 M uri in account what is enough to make all 45 lf4 and be strongest in map and force others to do same other no chance to some with 45 new lasers for pvp lose from regular lf4with lvl 16..

thats why im scared for this update its to much to make this..
pff , i thought i was finally ready building my account, yet they bring new ****-.-
ALSO this **** event is only for the 'big' players..

very sad ...
Old 01/19/2017, 12:26   #5

i hope this is not true .......
Old 01/19/2017, 12:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
i post here pictures what will be in next event what Darkorbit will release

..and i want to know what you think about this..
because player who can easy upgrade it will do more dmg

new 3 types of lf4

Some info how to make LF4 and what will do

phese pictures are taken from Oficial DO forum and posted by Sabre., Psycondric and Okapi32 and ty to relase it...
If the Red LF4 is like sligthly better than i only think they added 30dmg or to ONLY pvp and like does 170 to pvp i think they balanced that **** beacus i think the regular lf4 should be the best one for all around beacus if some other laser comes ouy i think does who have spent houres of upgrading is gonna get so maaaaad lmao im one of them.
Old 01/19/2017, 12:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugahidin159 View Post
i hope this is not true .......
yep me too dont like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotPG View Post
If the Red LF4 is like sligthly better than i only think they added 30dmg or to ONLY pvp and like does 170 to pvp i think they balanced that **** beacus i think the regular lf4 should be the best one for all around beacus if some other laser comes ouy i think does who have spent houres of upgrading is gonna get so maaaaad lmao im one of them.
i think u not read this

and if will be true regular lf4 with update or without will be uslles because these 3 new will give more benefit like Hp , dmg or dmg on aliens.. i hope they wont relase it but money they want and they will do everything to relase this...
Old 01/19/2017, 13:29   #8

Received Thanks: 1,146
If they really introduce this then I hope that PVE version hits aliens hard so I can at least make more uridium faster :v
Quote:
pff , i thought i was finally ready building my account, yet they bring new ****-.-

very sad ...
Same here...
Old 01/19/2017, 13:42   #9

Not gunna lie, I don't have a problem with these new LF-4's but it's a pain in the backside having to upgrade them to lvl16.

So this new ore(A) is it only available by doing quests? I'm at uni at the moment and don't have time to play the game, only to bot hopefully they make it so that you can craft it with basic materials so i can use some of my 3k scap
---
But if this is true it means I have to find ~90 more LF-4 and a LOT of uri/upgrade hour
Old 01/19/2017, 13:59   #10

I don't believe you. Can you give me the title of the event in DO forum? I just checked and I found nothing talking about that.
Old 01/19/2017, 14:00   #11

Quote:

very sad ...
this is for new players if you are new you dont have updated lf4 or even lf4 so you are happy.
Old 01/19/2017, 14:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouradhndr View Post
I don't believe you. Can you give me the title of the event in DO forum? I just checked and I found nothing talking about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2017, 14:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouradhndr View Post
Psycondric is Darkorbit Developer
and Okapi32 is man who take information from test servers or any update ingame snifing packets and encode and decompile it to see what is new stuf what will comme in next event... like he write before 15 days this new event New dates: 24th Jan - 14th Feb

thats mean if u dont know where to look you cant write its not true..

or look older post from Okapi32 and u will see if its true what he write before some new stuff comme out.. and all relase date sometimes change but stuff with pictures what he post is always in game in some event after he relase info..
Old 01/19/2017, 14:36   #14

I also read that BP is thinking in remove Bonus Box "to center just on True players" so i think bot developers should center on improve Alien Kill protocols on their bots, and Galaxy Gates.

BP thinks that Bonus Box aren't having an impact on the game, and just open opportunities to boters, that's why they are thinking on remove it.

Obviously this isn't official information, but comes devs should keep it mind.
Old 01/19/2017, 14:44   #15

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanledark View Post
I also read that BP is thinking in remove Bonus Box "to center just on True players" so i think bot developers should center on improve Alien Kill protocols on their bots, and Galaxy Gates.

BP thinks that Bonus Box aren't having an impact on the game, and just open opportunities to boters, that's why they are thinking on remove it.

Obviously this isn't official information, but comes devs should keep it mind.
It would be really pain in *** for new users to start playing DO without BonusBoxes on maps. I cant even imagine how would I build my acc without bonusboxes from start if I would not use bot so this would just cause more players using alien boting because of tough start.

Btw to topic: would be cool to know how much is the difference of dmg on PVP and PVE lasers against classic LF4s so we could calculate how much is it worth/unworth it.