Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Event comming soon - what you think about it

Discussion on New Event comming soon - what you think about it within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/19/2017, 14:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanledark View Post
I also read that BP is thinking in remove Bonus Box "to center just on True players" so i think bot developers should center on improve Alien Kill protocols on their bots, and Galaxy Gates.

BP thinks that Bonus Box aren't having an impact on the game, and just open opportunities to boters, that's why they are thinking on remove it.

Obviously this isn't official information, but comes devs should keep it mind.
Is this from discord?

I have all my PP for bonus boxes, and salvage protocols so I better get refunded if this happens.

They do have a point though
Old 01/19/2017, 14:52   #17

elite*gold: 490
****, if you think that i`m not full lf4 and 0 upgrades, maybe i have a chance to do this upgrades , but like other members from here i`m a bot user, so the dmg that it gives in pvp is useless for the moment
Old 01/19/2017, 15:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
****, if you think that i`m not full lf4 and 0 upgrades, maybe i have a chance to do this upgrades , but like other members from here i`m a bot user, so the dmg that it gives in pvp is useless for the moment
some players have more than 100 lf4 on acc and some have many uridium on acc too so for these players its not problem to upgrade it to lvl16 because have all and uri what have on account cant spend it because long time not comming something new..

i think on every server have few players with huge amount of uri and for those players is not problem to do all stuf...

example; mmo general on my server have never bot acc he have many money and uri for him is not problem he do only gates all day and other u cant find him on any mapp because gates and he is not good skilled player so he will do this improwements if comme out to easy kill some other player...and he make over 350 Epsylon gates + over 650 Kappa and i dont ask him how many lf4 he have but i think many many...
Old 01/19/2017, 15:35   #19

Received Thanks: 1,746
Unstable LF4 ?

Should called Unstable Darkorbit )
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2017, 15:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
Unstable LF4 ?

Should called Unstable Darkorbit )
i think Unstable LF4 is something diferent from these 3 new LF4
maybe im in wrong but we will see

or Unstable END of Darkorbit
Old 01/19/2017, 16:48   #21

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanledark View Post
I also read that BP is thinking in remove Bonus Box "to center just on True players" so i think bot developers should center on improve Alien Kill protocols on their bots, and Galaxy Gates.

BP thinks that Bonus Box aren't having an impact on the game, and just open opportunities to boters, that's why they are thinking on remove it.

Obviously this isn't official information, but comes devs should keep it mind.
there's not much problem if they remove bonusboxes their cool down system make bonusbox collection don't worth ! npc hunting will be the main task of most of bots! but Bp does not think the impact this will have in the players ! -50% of players! means like just like 10 - 15 % less of earning money.

BP Is falling more and more
Old 01/19/2017, 17:00   #22

**** that **** im ufe why would i wanna waste uri on more lasers
Old 01/19/2017, 17:24   #23

elite*gold: 4
lool what the sht is that i totaly stop playing now ... they will lose all the low players im sure bigpoint destroyes darkorbit
Old 01/19/2017, 17:32   #24

Thats not sounds good, since it will be expensive as always. But... I think we should not panic before, just lets see how it goes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 00:49   #25

elite*gold: 35
Bigpoint has been constantly shoving MHH's, Helix' and double GG every weekend. The company who purchased Bigpoint, is running into revenue issues. So, they are trying to think of more ways to increase their earnings.
  1. Attempt : Scatter lasers --- Complete waste of time for every1
  2. Attempt : Double GG every weekend with 50% honor/ep boosters for $5.00 --- Actually is good for company
  3. Attempt : Helix sale comes out very commonly now
  4. Attempt : Tartarus --- mehhh, no1 uses it, but people did buy it.

They were obviously going to have to do something else. I personally think they should stop messing with the lasers, and do something with the old ass BO2's. Instead of all these scatter bs, and new LF4 bs. Have different BO2 options.

Example: BO2 that offers lower shield value, maybe 8000 shield, but repairs HP back at a slow rate or something [Maybe moth counter (excluding E leech)].

If I sat down all day with a team, I could come up with better idea's, but I have college work to do :/

I really don't want to be spending more Uri on new stuff coming out, but we can all agree that it was inevitable. Darkorbit would not just stop at LF4's.... they also need to make money, they can't do that if everyone is just cubing/boxing for ammo and all are UFE.

Long story short:
-Bigpoint needs to stop tampering with the lasers, players do enough damage. Like seriously, I 1 shoot noobs. Rarely anyone prioritizes Bo2 upgrades over LF4 anymore, why? Because there's no point, some1 with 35 lvl 16 LF4 will kill you much faster than you will with your 20 bo2 lvl 16. MAKE NEW DEFENSIVE OPTIONS

Also, if they plan on removing boxes. Yes, it will suck for a lot of us. However, look on the bright side, I cube just as much as I box, so if they remove boxing they are going to HAVE TO make some sort of substitute. Either that be a new NPC that gives good rewards, because even in the dead servers x-6 maps will be FULL AF! Perhaps a new map will be introduced with a new npc. If they don't do any of that, they are simply idiots. They will lose 50% of the players, so I'm sure they have some plan, that's hopefully not as bad a Scatter Lasers was.

Sorry for the rant, bigpoint should seriously hire me. Their strategic ideas are crap, my dog would have come up with a better idea than Scatter lasers.

Regards,

Snow
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 03:25   #26

Received Thanks: 1,146
Actually, if they'd remove boxing and bots then I guess people would end up in LoWs if they'd still want to play. Doing solo LoW gates can give you profits like Cubes and it's always free, no enemies, no clanwars Cubes would be pointless, I don't see a point in shooting them with 3 or more people, so imagine like GE1 if they'd remove boxes, lol.
Old 01/20/2017, 09:16   #27

maybe they think low lvl players have some lf4 and they cant catch big ones with full equip so in this way he can craft weapon to have some advantage .. but stronger players have also all and uri to do same and update it to lvl 16...

bigpoint is big company and darkorbit is only one game where he earn money and for biger profit they are forced to do something new to grab money what they want..

before 2 y. i stop game and i sold acc and i return again because this game is cheapest game and good game.. in this pause i play Wartune game there are events from 5$ to big ones is 1100$ spend up reward and every week is new items and spender and big spender rewards cost same ... there are also sylphs one full sylph from zero to full cost 5000$ and they have 3 diferent so who want it need 15 000$

also top 200-300 players have all slyphs and use every spender revards minimum 500$

also there are merge for servers i was play at 562 server and as time gow we merged with smoler servers and in 2 y we have 4-5 merges and we end in server 100 with only 50-60 players and my start one 562 on begining have over 300 players and all quit because cant catch big ones who spend money...

i only say this is nothing what bigpoint do to us u need to see how expensive other games are..
Old 01/20/2017, 09:58   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
i only say this is nothing what bigpoint do to us u need to see how expensive other games are..
Oh really?Please tell me you'r not serious.How expensive is lol?how expensive is csgo?but gta 5?In the last 2 cases you have just to buy the games nothing more,you don't need to spent money on premium rebate doubler and so on evry week/month.
For example in csgo you can spent 10.000 Euro in skins or even 15.000 if u want,they DON'T help you with nothing,they'r just visual,only skills matter.

I don't know how dumb darkorbit developers are,the acual dmg ships can do is more than enought,i mean c'mon 100k on whites isn't enought?:|
In short time only the UFE will remain on maps to fight each other and probably the game is going to be closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 11:12   #29

its not only problem in LF4 and dmg there are alot more what we will see in this year..
and alot peapole will quit and alot new will comme who want play this game...
maybe will be better time ... but last 2 years they change olmoust nothing..
and in "DarkOrbit - 10th Anniversary Podcast" video at 3:15 you cann se something new what wil change game completly who dont want to go watch video i will post picture here
Old 01/20/2017, 11:35   #30

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
its not only problem in LF4 and dmg there are alot more what we will see in this year..
and alot peapole will quit and alot new will comme who want play this game...
maybe will be better time ... but last 2 years they change olmoust nothing..
and in "DarkOrbit - 10th Anniversary Podcast" video at 3:15 you cann se something new what wil change game completly who dont want to go watch video i will post picture here
A new company oooooooooo