Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit for Phone (Android/IOS)

Discussion on DarkOrbit for Phone (Android/IOS) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow DarkOrbit for Phone (Android/IOS)

Hello my friends my clan and friends ask me how i play from my Phone and is it possible or i'm lying.

Yes its possible i play the game (2D only 30-50 fps) on my iPhone 5s and on iPad .

Everything is very simple all you need to do is to go in you're Google Play/App Store press on search and type "Puffin" its free for all.After download you're typing "darkorbit.com" log in and go in game and you got one option (icon looks like joystick) you press settings on it and do hot keys (Example: ctrl for shoot ; J for jump and etc ..)

Its not hard to do portals and npc farm but its more hard to shoot players.

I hope ive helped. (Sorry for my bad English i'm Bulgarian)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2017, 02:05   #2

Download The app puffin web browser and paly Dark Orbit In the Android And IOS
Old 01/16/2017, 12:04   #3

Playing on Smartphone is stupid, unplayble af
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/16/2017, 13:11   #4

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
I prefer to continue playing on the computer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2017, 15:12   #5

17fps on 7plus..

Old 01/16/2017, 15:54   #6

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makson789 View Post
17fps on 7plus..

Smart move to test it on a new account

80% of this section would have used their main kek
Old 01/16/2017, 16:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_R1KK4 View Post
Smart move to test it on a new account

80% of this section would have used their main kek
have to be a fool, that would spread its main account, especially on this forum
Old 01/16/2017, 16:12   #8

Received Thanks: 1,746
The thread name is missleading.. please correct it.

All you can do is to send skylab for selling promerium, bid (if you bid high) and small things, but is not playable.
Old 01/16/2017, 16:39   #9

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
The thread name is missleading.. please correct it.

All you can do is to send skylab for selling promerium, bid (if you bid high) and small things, but is not playable.
I am able to play on my old 1GB RAM 2 core phone with 4,5 inch screen and do stuff like collect bonusboxes, collect palla, kill kristallons, I was even able to kill boss kristallon with that so dont say its not playable also it work for tablets and is pretty nice for travelling if you dont feel to spend tonse of euro for a bot with timetable you can simply play on your phone everywhere if you have stable connection to internet and atleast 1gb ram 2 core (got android 4.1.2 on my old phone and is working)

Also my friend had to play 2 months on phone only because his pc got ripped and he was able to do gates on it and made a semi ufe acc on it, am not even kidding he did zetas all on his phone.
Old 01/16/2017, 16:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
I am able to play on my old 1GB RAM 2 core phone with 4,5 inch screen and do stuff like collect bonusboxes, collect palla, kill kristallons, I was even able to kill boss kristallon with that so dont say its not playable also it work for tablets and is pretty nice for travelling if you dont feel to spend tonse of euro for a bot with timetable you can simply play on your phone everywhere if you have stable connection to internet and atleast 1gb ram 2 core (got android 4.1.2 on my old phone and is working)

Also my friend had to play 2 months on phone only because his pc got ripped and he was able to do gates on it and made a semi ufe acc on it, am not even kidding he did zetas all on his phone.
Yes for that im talking if you travel or you're far from pc you can play from phone/tablet yes its not good for fight but its good for farm that guy told it too is good for collecting pala farm NPC and even i do a+b+g from my ipad
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2017, 21:01   #11

I just use it for the login bonus
Old 01/17/2017, 01:20   #12

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
I just use it for the login bonus
For this you can use the normal browser