Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊

Discussion on 🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2017, 11:50   #991

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MendeleevYT View Post
is there a test version for a few hours?
Nope, but you can buy 3day licence for just 3 euro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 12:50   #992

elite*gold: 0
it rapair drones? mine are 82% damage and it dont reapair ! for sure it will repair the drones?
Old 01/29/2017, 13:02   #993

Received Thanks: 1,577
thank you dob ^^ i made my small acc Full havoc today!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 13:12   #994

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoMF901 View Post
it rapair drones? mine are 82% damage and it dont reapair ! for sure it will repair the drones?
Yes by 90% damaged
Old 01/29/2017, 16:38   #995

now im fu*king mad

my bot lost my gamma gate the second time

it went 3 times into the protogite wave and got killed
i setted in settings that it dosent go there and it went 3 times and died

you said when i have 1 life left it wont go in and it just did

screw this
Old 01/29/2017, 16:45   #996

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoob_Banned View Post
now im fu*king mad

my bot lost my gamma gate the second time

it went 3 times into the protogite wave and got killed
i setted in settings that it dosent go there and it went 3 times and died

you said when i have 1 life left it wont go in and it just did

screw this
Instead of your pointless yelling, crying and instuling you should rather go to their forum and copy your logs so they can look for the problem since my and many other ppl DOB bot do the gates without any trouble! Dont forget that its always your choice to use bot or not so you cant be mad on them also if your server had lags when doing gate it is obvious that bot will not be able to handle server lag issues.
Old 01/29/2017, 16:49   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Instead of your pointless yelling, crying and instuling you should rather go to their forum and copy your logs so they can look for the problem since my and many other ppl DOB bot do the gates without any trouble! Dont forget that its always your choice to use bot or not so you cant be mad on them also if your server had lags when doing gate it is obvious that bot will not be able to handle server lag issues.
i had no lag it did alpha and beta easy until protos and left but for gamma went all the way

kills 1 proto and dies

and i had full gens with taratus so i should be mad why did the bot go in !?
Old 01/29/2017, 17:07   #998

This bot looking really good, I saw many videos, stream etc. and many people recommend it.
BUT
This bot is maybe big boom, buuuuut:

You must pay 28€ per 30 days. There is Golem bot too and too working in background - 10€ per 30 days. Golem is too really cool to kill npc, but had little troubles in gates.
DOB and Golem can kill npc on everymap and circle it. Can kill npc and collect boxes. Can everything only DOB is better in gates.
I tested one important thing
Golem after 24hours on 3-3 can make only 3k uri under DOB. So after 30 days of full day botting (24 hours). You will make 90k uri more than Golem. But you have high chance to ban with nonstop active account. If you will botting 12hours per day you will make after 30 days 45k uri more than Golem with DOB. But you will pay 20€ more.

So my question is: Why I have to pay for this about 20€ more? When i can get this uri for 5€ on Helix sale or MHH and I can get for next 5€ premium for my ship and for example rebate pack for galaxy gates or shopping uri things?

I dont know how many people will use this in GG, but I never use bot in GG since start with botting (I was user of kBot, iBot etc.) and I know about many people like me.
I support developers for their work and many people too and the work is really good (i bought one license for 30days), but if the bot will cost 1€ per day I wont bought next license...
Why?
1. I dont need cool GG.
2. Price
3. Golem is there for more than year, its tested I never was banned with it. So why I must use something new?

Thank you for your time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2017, 17:10   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folpe View Post
This bot looking really good, I saw many videos, stream etc. and many people recommend it.
BUT
This bot is maybe big boom, buuuuut:

You must pay 28€ per 30 days. There is Golem bot too and too working in background - 10€ per 30 days. Golem is too really cool to kill npc, but had little troubles in gates.
DOB and Golem can kill npc on everymap and circle it. Can kill npc and collect boxes. Can everything only DOB is better in gates.
I tested one important thing
Golem after 24hours on 3-3 can make only 3k uri under DOB. So after 30 days of full day botting (24 hours). You will make 90k uri more than Golem. But you have high chance to ban with nonstop active account. If you will botting 12hours per day you will make after 30 days 45k uri more than Golem with DOB. But you will pay 20€ more.

So my question is: Why I have to pay for this about 20€ more? When i can get this uri for 5€ on Helix sale or MHH and I can get for next 5€ premium for my ship and for example rebate pack for galaxy gates or shopping uri things?

I dont know how many people will use this in GG, but I never use bot in GG since start with botting (I was user of kBot, iBot etc.) and I know about many people like me.
I support developers for their work and many people too and the work is really good (i bought one license for 30days), but if the bot will cost 1€ per day I wont bought next license...
Why?
1. I dont need cool GG.
2. Price
3. Golem is there for more than year, its tested I never was banned with it. So why I must use something new?

Thank you for your time.
15€
Old 01/29/2017, 17:12   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwerf View Post
15€
15€ for what?

Golem 10€
DOB 30€ (now 28)
Old 01/29/2017, 17:12   #1001

Received Thanks: 1,746
1. it`s 15 euro / month
2. your golem statistics are over-rated, we all know it`s bugged and not safe, and featureless.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 17:15   #1002

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
1. it`s 15 euro / month
2. your golem statistics are over-rated, we all know it`s bugged and not safe, and featureless.
It's currently undetected for more than DOB is public, hard to call it not safe.
Old 01/29/2017, 17:16   #1003

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
It's currently undetected for more than DOB is public, hard to call it not safe.
well i got bann from golem
He screwed up one time, he wil do another time.
Old 01/29/2017, 17:19   #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
1. it`s 15 euro / month
its bugging when you have bad settings, I everytime see it on forum, but people try their settings and they want more more and more, this is their stupid
Old 01/29/2017, 17:21   #1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folpe View Post
15€ for what?

Golem 10€
DOB 30€ (now 28)
silver : 15€

Dob: TimeTable, GG, Npc, Box, Pet, pala in dev., Stable

Golem: Npc, Box

VPS + Dob = 20€ for 24h/7 for 30 days without problem
VPS + Golem = 20€ (need more ram for use it than Dob) for 24h/7 for 30 days with no reconnection/revive.

Make your choice.
Closed Thread