Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊

Discussion on 🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/08/2017, 23:26   #1711
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 513
Received Thanks: 47
Ask anyone from us1, deter fly arround us1 last couple of days watching bots, however only like 10% of us1 botters got banned, there was like 20-30 bots here and 2 so far got banned as i know of, me and one more guy. And all of us used dob. Deter was flying arround with admin vengeance and he said in chat that he is collecting info with his ship to detect bots lol. too bad he pick us1 to do that. Rip my 50 lf4 full havoc 10 drones account what i got with events and dob in 6 weeks lol.



kuilis911 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 00:07   #1712
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,266
Received Thanks: 4,801
It's bullshit and you know it.


Dr.Toni is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 00:25   #1713
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 513
Received Thanks: 47
You are bullshit, i've seen him in maps and today just about like half hour ago he said mods will be given ships to fly arround all maps. good that i got 2 more account left in that server tho lol.
kuilis911 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 05:22   #1714
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Does anyone know the safe times to bot in darkorbit currently, or how the detection works. I have not used bot or anything sicne Ibot and have came back to the game recently but have to catch up on all these new stuff. Just need to know safe times to run bot, thanks.


killer of eic is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 06:20   #1715
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,665
Received Thanks: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer of eic View Post
Does anyone know the safe times to bot in darkorbit currently, or how the detection works. I have not used bot or anything sicne Ibot and have came back to the game recently but have to catch up on all these new stuff. Just need to know safe times to run bot, thanks.
So far they have always been catching people only by their "antibot script" but no bans for DOB so far. Ive been using it for 24/7 over 3 months without ban but if you want more safety - dont bot over 12 hours a day, bot in different times, bot in different maps and take a break every like few hours e.g. 4.
epete is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 07:35   #1716
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 513
Received Thanks: 47
I used to bot 8 hours per day over night on x-3 map shooting npc and i got banned, so don't say no bans for dob so far, at least 2 accounts got banned so far. However that was made manually - by that i can say probably they got no clue, how to make antiscript so they start to ban ppl old way.
kuilis911 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 07:59   #1717
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,049
Received Thanks: 2,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
I used to bot 8 hours per day over night on x-3 map shooting npc and i got banned, so don't say no bans for dob so far, at least 2 accounts got banned so far. However that was made manually - by that i can say probably they got no clue, how to make antiscript so they start to ban ppl old way.
They cant ban manually due to bot usage, believe me
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2017, 08:04   #1718
 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,928
Received Thanks: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
I used to bot 8 hours per day over night on x-3 map shooting npc and i got banned, so don't say no bans for dob so far, at least 2 accounts got banned so far. However that was made manually - by that i can say probably they got no clue, how to make antiscript so they start to ban ppl old way.
I bot 24/15 and nothing happend. But its your own risk if you are botting or not. Everything can happen
Surreal. is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 08:14   #1719
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 513
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
They cant ban manually due to bot usage, believe me
Then i am asuming script were released? Anyways deter fly in us1 each day lol.
kuilis911 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 08:30   #1720
 
elite*gold: 17
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,665
Received Thanks: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
I used to bot 8 hours per day over night on x-3 map shooting npc and i got banned, so don't say no bans for dob so far, at least 2 accounts got banned so far. However that was made manually - by that i can say probably they got no clue, how to make antiscript so they start to ban ppl old way.
They never banned manually, so why would they do it now?... Its not safe for them. Also do you have any proof about ur words? Ur the only one whos saying such thing like he got banned, spreading rumors is not good and is pointless so stop please, Ive been boting 3 months 24/7 without ban so how can u get banned for 8 hours boting.
epete is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 13:54   #1721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 513
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
They never banned manually, so why would they do it now?... Its not safe for them. Also do you have any proof about ur words? Ur the only one whos saying such thing like he got banned, spreading rumors is not good and is pointless so stop please, Ive been boting 3 months 24/7 without ban so how can u get banned for 8 hours boting.
I won't argue with you. What do you wan't? Screenshot of loging on and ban message? You are who we call thin brain, you see and believe things what you see happening to you, i didn't ask for opinion, i just said fact. Thats all.
kuilis911 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 15:09   #1722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
I won't argue with you. What do you wan't? Screenshot of loging on and ban message? You are who we call thin brain, you see and believe things what you see happening to you, i didn't ask for opinion, i just said fact. Thats all.
The only way to ban account is the script, or confessions
So you could have been ban for using dob
FckDO2016 is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 21:04   #1723
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9,266
Received Thanks: 4,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
You are bullshit, i've seen him in maps and today just about like half hour ago he said mods will be given ships to fly arround all maps. good that i got 2 more account left in that server tho lol.
Dude

Even DO Support says that they only ban somebody if he got catched through their systems.

Only if somebody got catched with their system they are legally protected.
Dr.Toni is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 21:36   #1724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 443
Received Thanks: 41
How do i set up the bot to pick up scrap when i bot i x-3 and x-4?
Proffsetheterjag is offline  
Old 05/09/2017, 22:07   #1725
 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,928
Received Thanks: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
How do i set up the bot to pick up scrap when i bot i x-3 and x-4?
Nothing. Bot doing automatically.


Surreal. is offline  
Closed Thread



« [BUG] Map ??? fastest way to teleport | VPS and Click! bot »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.