Hi guys, so, i use FsBOT Lion today, collecting bonus box on 4-X, with a Full account of mine, i use Spearhead full engine, 1 LF-4 and the rest of lf3 on the ship, and on the drones (8 iris) full BO2, no pilot points for collect, and i make 2k uri per hour, i wanna know if i start to shoot NPC on x-2 with an full Vengeance or Goli will make more uri, can you guys help me ?
Hi guys, so, i use FsBOT Lion today, collecting bonus box on 4-X, with a Full account of mine, i use Spearhead full engine, 1 LF-4 and the rest of lf3 on the ship, and on the drones (8 iris) full BO2, no pilot points for collect, and i make 2k uri per hour, i wanna know if i start to shoot NPC on x-2 with an full Vengeance or Goli will make more uri, can you guys help me ?
Shoot NPC's you don't die alot as collecting boxes in 4-X in my case in spain 2, you win 2000U/hour and you win 100-200 Rank Points/hour with aider streuners (4) and recluit streuners (1) . I recomend you to buy a lot of LCB-100 and don't use rockets.
I've you see that a enemy base isn't at 4-X bot there or bot in X-8 I've there are event boxes and you would win a lot of AMMO.
I remember when I used to kill NPCs on x-2 with Goliath FS, and I earned like ~4k U/h so it's worth it, but I used packet bot so it was faster than any other bots now.
I started a new account a week ago and i can tell that for me killing npc on x-2 gives just 1k uri hour so it's better to stay on boxex even on a starter account.
[HELP]PBDO GG not shooting! 04/08/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hey guys , so I left my laptop over the night to do the gates , as i was hoping it would the waves without a problem , but... It's still circling , its not hitting the sibelons , I tried moving it around , playing with the config file NOTHING. It just circles it , and the distance from the npc is too far , so its not even being hit. Here is my task file
PLEASE HELP!
using System.Threading;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using PBDOBot.Helper;
using PBDOBot.Api;
using...
The problem of re-shooting 11/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies like in post....
what you think ?!
what's the probem how to avoid it!?
regards
shooting and other bots 11/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies does anyone know if there really fire the bot, or shield hitpoints? thank you, hello
trouble shooting 05/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Ok well ive played CO for about a year 1/2 now, never had realy any troble with it, but about a month ago during game play my computor would just shutdown, no error are nothing. Scaned n nothing came up. So it still kept happening , and i reinstalled the game, but it still happens computor shutsdown when pling CO almost every tens mins. I dont know a great deal about computors , but i would greatly apriciate any adive.