Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest Way to UFE | A Darkorbit Guide

Discussion on Fastest Way to UFE | A Darkorbit Guide within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/07/2017, 00:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
3 months
3 months with pixelbot I think, 1.5 month with packetbots <-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
Rocket launcher? That's sounds a bit expensive . So I should go botting to x-3?
That isn't in the least, you gain way more credits than you waste in x1 and rockets added together (that's why we are with billions of credits)
Old 07/07/2017, 06:07   #47

elite*gold: 35
[QUOTE='[ Kysorce ];36150962']3 months with pixelbot I think, 1.5 month with packetbots <-

3 with dob
Old 07/07/2017, 14:24   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
3 with dob
That's slow, well if you include the upgrades, maybe 2.5/3 months, but seems a bit long, to what I had experienced
Old 07/07/2017, 20:53   #49

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Kysorce ] View Post
3 months with pixelbot I think, 1.5 month with packetbots <-

That isn't in the least, you gain way more credits than you waste in x1 and rockets added together (that's why we are with billions of credits)
Okey, thanks Is there a CPU that buys Rocket to the Rocket Launcher
automatically ? (Like with laser or normal rocket)
Old 07/07/2017, 21:04   #50

Quote:
No the way to do it is to burn a few hundred million creds on eco rockets youl get double the ammount back anyway + creds dont mean **** once ur fe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2017, 21:43   #51

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Buy auto rocketbuyer and then select in hangar it to buy eco
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 11:17   #52

Quote:
van sima rakétavásárló CPU és ott betudod állítani az eco-t, nyerjél liciten 2db rakéta vásárlót az egyiken állítsd be a kredites sima rakétát és tedd mondjuk az 1-es konfigba, a másikon állítsd be az eco-t és tedd a kettes konfigba, így elég konfit váltanod és egyik típusú rakétát se kell magadnak venni, mikor konfigolsz könnyen megtudod különböztetni, hogy melyiket raktad be a másik konfigba mert az amelyik már bentvan elsötétül a felszereléseknél, de ha ez nem volna egyértelmű akkor a használat gombra kattintva is megnézheted hogy melyik CPU mit vásárol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
No the way to do it is to burn a few hundred million creds on eco rockets youl get double the ammount back anyway + creds dont mean shit once ur fe.
you aren't right, there are auto rocket buyer cpu, and a tip for you, buy 2 auto rocket buyer cpu, set the 1st CPU to buy 500 credit rockets and set the 2nd CPU to buy eco, place 1st CPU in 1st config and 2nd CPU is in 2nd config, then its enough if you only change configs and the CPU-s will buy you the rockets
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 12:18   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
van sima rakétavásárló CPU és ott betudod állítani az eco-t, nyerjél liciten 2db rakéta vásárlót az egyiken állítsd be a kredites sima rakétát és tedd mondjuk az 1-es konfigba, a másikon állítsd be az eco-t és tedd a kettes konfigba, így elég konfit váltanod és egyik típusú rakétát se kell magadnak venni, mikor konfigolsz könnyen megtudod különböztetni, hogy melyiket raktad be a másik konfigba mert az amelyik már bentvan elsötétül a felszereléseknél, de ha ez nem volna egyértelmű akkor a használat gombra kattintva is megnézheted hogy melyik CPU mit vásárol

you aren't right, there are auto rocket buyer cpu, and a tip for you, buy 2 auto rocket buyer cpu, set the 1st CPU to buy 500 credit rockets and set the 2nd CPU to buy eco, place 1st CPU in 1st config and 2nd CPU is in 2nd config, then its enough if you only change configs and the CPU-s will buy you the rockets
yeah but whats the point of being stingy with ur credits in the first place lol? u could save and extra slot and add something important there instead of rocket cpu, and some bots run on only 1 config not 2.
Old 07/09/2017, 12:34   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
yeah but whats the point of being stingy with ur credits in the first place lol? u could save and extra slot and add something important there instead of rocket cpu, and some bots run on only 1 config not 2.
Personally i place eco in first config because the reason what you said, and buy 10-20k 500cr rocket, but its just a tip for those who are play and bot, with rocket cpu i still have enough space for necesarry CPUs, so its not a problem its just a little tip because for me its really usefull, and who the fck cares about credit for real DDDDDD with this method i still have + credit after 1-2 hour of npc hunting D
Old 07/09/2017, 13:13   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
Personally i place eco in first config because the reason what you said, and buy 10-20k 500cr rocket, but its just a tip for those who are play and bot, with rocket cpu i still have enough space for necesarry CPUs, so its not a problem its just a little tip because for me its really usefull, and who the fck cares about credit for real DDDDDD with this method i still have + credit after 1-2 hour of npc hunting D
Yeah man **** credits we want uri <3
Old 07/09/2017, 15:09   #56

Thank you for this tutorial. It has more than common sense
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2017, 19:46   #57

Or you pay on an uridium and more weekend 10x the 150 or 330 k uridium, specially good with 50% or 33%
Old 08/06/2017, 20:04   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by doofiti View Post
Or you pay on an uridium and more weekend 10x the 150 or 330 k uridium, specially good with 50% or 33%
Nah, buy DOB and you'll get UFE in months.
Old 12/26/2017, 16:45   #59

I'll offer you to rewrite this Thread for you and you can edit it, because I see a lot of mistakes and I can add some things so it looks way cleaner.
Old 12/26/2017, 19:24   #60

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaokiz View Post
I'll offer you to rewrite this Thread for you and you can edit it, because I see a lot of mistakes and I can add some things so it looks way cleaner.
I think it looks pretty clean, and if you want to add some things. Write them in the comments, so I can add it to the thread if its relevant. The thread is a little outdated, but essentially still viable. You can point out the mistakes also.

Regards,

Snow
Thanks
1 User