Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown Universe / Private Server

Discussion on Unknown Universe / Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2017, 09:01   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan717359 View Post
All are crying and want an date because they cant wait, so they said one, but there are many bugs which showed up and there is still much to be fixed so be patient and wait for the playable and good version
As Stefan says, it was a release date, but Shock had to recode the entire emu, new bugs are here and we have to fix them and look for others.

Shock's working so hard for this project, but he have a personal life too. He can't just wake up and code all day.

So, be patience, the server will be awesome. Stay close, we will announce when we will be ready for another beta test.

UU Team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/27/2017, 11:38   #182

I found a bug in the auction system. I won the daily auction (believe it was 23.1 or 24.1? I can't remember )

I didn't get the items I won (pretty much all the designs). But instead, It put all my offers for the next day auction and that was pretty unpleasant.
My ingame nickname is simply Nomad I can't find the ID since the server is down (?).

I hope you find this informative and I don't know if you already know this bug since I looked up other posts just briefly, you know busy busy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2017, 13:44   #183

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***NOMAD*** View Post
I found a bug in the auction system. I won the daily auction (believe it was 23.1 or 24.1? I can't remember )

I didn't get the items I won (pretty much all the designs). But instead, It put all my offers for the next day auction and that was pretty unpleasant.
My ingame nickname is simply Nomad I can't find the ID since the server is down (?).

I hope you find this informative and I don't know if you already know this bug since I looked up other posts just briefly, you know busy busy
This week we had some serious problems with our VPS (it kept crashing for no reason (every 40min ~)) , our VPS will get reinstalled today, after that i will take a look and see if something is wrong thanks for reporting !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2017, 15:43   #184

Any info for the day of releasing next beta test ?
Old 01/28/2017, 16:00   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuredini-cks View Post
Any info for the day of releasing next beta test ?
Well as we moved it into a new a bit more powerful VPS the performance should be even smoother.

The next beta release will be either tomorrow or next week since I don't want to make public betas while I'm not close to PC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2017, 21:09   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Well as we moved it into a new a bit more powerful VPS the performance should be even smoother.

The next beta release will be either tomorrow or next week since I don't want to make public betas while I'm not close to PC.
you and your team works **** hard and i know it!!! this server is gonna make a stand for sure :P!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 12:54   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Adrian187<< View Post
This week we had some serious problems with our VPS (it kept crashing for no reason (every 40min ~)) , our VPS will get reinstalled today, after that i will take a look and see if something is wrong thanks for reporting !
I see you're putting lot of efforts towards this this project! I am only little bit concerned, since the server has been closed for the last few days (at least I couldn't get to the page ). Hope you're aware of this, there is just a error message when trying to connect to the page .

I hope you get the server running again, so people can start bidding their equipment and it will be lots of fun when you open the maps .
Old 01/29/2017, 13:00   #188

Quote:

So it will be like you said in this beta test

-Top 1 will start with 450k Uridium + 1 month Premium
-Top 2 will start with 375k Uridium + 2 weeks Premium
-Top 3 will start with 325k Uridium + 1 week Premium
-Top 4-10 will start with 225k Uridium

or not in beta test but just when the normal game release
Old 01/29/2017, 13:27   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***NOMAD*** View Post
I see you're putting lot of efforts towards this this project! I am only little bit concerned, since the server has been closed for the last few days (at least I couldn't get to the page ). Hope you're aware of this, there is just a error message when trying to connect to the page .

I hope you get the server running again, so people can start bidding their equipment and it will be lots of fun when you open the maps .
Your answer it's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Adrian187<< View Post
Quote:

Today Adrian will set up the server and map the domain to the new server.
We won't stop working for this project. Our team it's very professional and we just need time to prepare everything.

As Shock says, he will announce the next beta test period so stay close.

Just be patience

Quote:
So it will be like you said in this beta test

-Top 1 will start with 450k Uridium + 1 month Premium
-Top 2 will start with 375k Uridium + 2 weeks Premium
-Top 3 will start with 325k Uridium + 1 week Premium
-Top 4-10 will start with 225k Uridium

or not in beta test but just when the normal game release
We think about that.. That can be possible or not, we have to think about that.. If TOP 1 will start with 450k URI + 1 month premium we will loose the balance between all players.. Everyone will have a chance. Am I wrong?

Anyway, don't forget :

Regards,
UU Team.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 15:07   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superma-ta View Post
Your answer it's here.

Today Adrian will set up the server and map the domain to the new server.
We won't stop working for this project. Our team it's very professional and we just need time to prepare everything.

As Shock says, he will announce the next beta test period so stay close.

Just be patience

We think about that.. That can be possible or not, we have to think about that.. If TOP 1 will start with 450k URI + 1 month premium we will loose the balance between all players.. Everyone will have a chance. Am I wrong?

Anyway, don't forget :

Regards,
UU Team.
I dont think is unfair . Cuz we played for 3-4 maybe and 5 hours . So that was for nothing !? Just my opinion.You are the dev of this server you can do what you want.

Sincerely: Fatmir.1A
Old 01/29/2017, 17:51   #191

Quote:
I dont think is unfair . Cuz we played for 3-4 maybe and 5 hours . So that was for nothing !? Just my opinion.You are the dev of this server you can do what you want.

We will think about it.
Shock's the owner of this project. It's not my server.

Btw, our server it's back "online".
Old 01/31/2017, 03:47   #192

Quote:

Uhm... this is absolutely no time at all? Did you enjoy your time, then that's what you played for. Stop ********.
Old 01/31/2017, 09:30   #193

screw the balance i don't think rewards should be handled after a 5 hour beta.
and btw everyone was searching for bugs not ranking up .... Тhat's why it's a beta isn't it ???
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 11:31   #194

r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMoji View Post
Uhm... this is absolutely no time at all? Did you enjoy your time, then that's what you played for. Stop ********.
.I don't think I was talking with you.So pls dont post at threads for nothing(Only if you want to know something or want to ask something).Don't give critics to others that will be great
P.S Shock said it about the rewards , not me

Old 01/31/2017, 16:55   #195

elite*gold: 39
Quote:

Well bro, i like your work on your server, you will do that and coded a new emu (with some bugs but they are all fixable) good luck for this & your server.

Regards.
Closed Thread