Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nanobot Feedback

Discussion on Nanobot Feedback within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nanobot Feedback

Got trial license few weeks ago. It sucks and costs more than Golem that is now totally safe.

Old 12/03/2016, 04:23   #2

Golem is not "totally" safe no bot is. Nanobot is way better than golem in my opinion, golem costs what ? 50 euro or so for a lifetime license ? nanobot is 25 euro for 6 month and you can use it on as many account as you want which results if u bot for an example 5-10 accounts for a whole eyar = 50 euro, they will all be totally UFE and you could just go profit alot by selling those accounts.

I dont know how safe golem is now, i only know that i got banned on arround 3-5 accounts using it, and last time i tried to use golem it was so buggy that it wasnt worth using (some weeks ago)

So my recomendation is Nanobot before golem, but that is just me every 1 have their own opinion and recomendation
Old 12/03/2016, 05:15   #3

I recommend NOT buying a certain bot if it has bugs! I don't care if they are little bugs but buying something means that it must be perfect and has no bugs at all... and for me, the perfect bot I have ever seen is IBot, I used it long time ago and I know that it's already dead, so It's your fault buying something without knowing about it well... regards.
Old 12/03/2016, 10:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Golem is not "totally" safe no bot is. Nanobot is way better than golem in my opinion, golem costs what ? 50 euro or so for a lifetime license ? nanobot is 25 euro for 6 month and you can use it on as many account as you want which results if u bot for an example 5-10 accounts for a whole eyar = 50 euro, they will all be totally UFE and you could just go profit alot by selling those accounts.
you can change accounts with golem too. Just not fast because Golem support
isnt the best
Old 12/03/2016, 11:02   #5

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei69 View Post
Got trial license few weeks ago. It sucks and costs more than Golem that is now totally safe.
Just because your accounts sucks or you don't know how to set a bot gives you the right to criticize everything?

I expect then an amazing supersafe packet bot from you master man, I'll be curious to see what you can do since you must know much more than demetrio about coding & stuff^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2016, 11:36   #6

Received Thanks: 2,658
This belongs to nanobot thread. Anyways i think that nanobot is one of the best bots online (if not the best). The problem is always the same (as roby has said). People does not set the bots properly and people still think that we are on 2012 with ibot pbdobot online....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2016, 14:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post
you can change accounts with golem too. Just not fast because Golem support
isnt the best
yea but with nanobot you can bot unlimited accounts at once aslong as your pc can handle it
Old 12/03/2016, 18:38   #8

I make 3 accounts 5 million uridium in each account and no banning ,,,, what bot wins the nanobot? Nano you're the best