Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Few Questions About Botting

Discussion on A Few Questions About Botting within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Few Questions About Botting

Hello,
I have a few questions about botting.

1. Should I bot boxes or NPC's
1.1 If Boxes, how much time? Only let pet collect or ship too?
1.2 If NPC's, which NPC's and how much time?

2. Can someone tell me how much P.E.T. Protokolls I need for optimal collecting?

3. How much time you are recommend to bot MAX.

4. Your favorite/best bot right now.

5. Good server for optimal botting (empty or full ones)?

6. What gate should I do with EE?

I have rn a "old"-elite ship. And 7 Lf4. What should I do next to max. my account?
Old 11/16/2016, 10:11   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
1. It depends on many things - time, equipment, server activity, type of bot
2. Npcs - x-2 or x-7 depends on many things as I said ^
3. 10 or 12 hours a day max.
4. Palavia, candybot, s-bot
5. Some full servers are better than empty servers but some are not.
6. Zeta is the best till you get full havoc keep doing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 18:26   #3

1. I recommend you to bot NPCs + Boxing on x-2 while you are a low player.
2. 3 salvage and 9 radars
3. 13 - 15 hours.
4. FsBot Lion or CandyBot.
5. Your choice.
6. Zeta ( Havoc Design, Booty Keys and Log-Files ). I suggest you to keep the Booty Keys until you have 1500 or 2000 to get LF4 during Helix.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 18:38   #4

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by MendeleevYT View Post
Hello,
I have a few questions about botting.

1. Should I bot boxes or NPC's
1.1 If Boxes, how much time? Only let pet collect or ship too?
1.2 If NPC's, which NPC's and how much time?

2. Can someone tell me how much P.E.T. Protokolls I need for optimal collecting?

3. How much time you are recommend to bot MAX.

4. Your favorite/best bot right now.

5. Good server for optimal botting (empty or full ones)?

6. What gate should I do with EE?

I have rn a "old"-elite ship. And 7 Lf4. What should I do next to max. my account?

1. I would have gone only boxes (PET + Ship = Spearhead).
The higher speed your ship has, the faster the PET flies aswell ^^

1.1 I bot 24/7 with FsBot Lion, i would recommend you to try CandyBot (latest) or FsBot Lion and bot 12-14 hours a day and as soon as you get decrease, switch to NPC killing in x-2 (And set flee when enemy appear in map). I use Leonov cause it gives low EP / Honor incase you get killed

1.2 x-2 map and all NPC's in that map (FsBot Lion: Tick all Bosses & Normals with 2 seconds intervals

2. Salvage Protocols mixed with some Radar Protocols, Radar gives the PET a bigger area to scout for boxes while Salvage Protocols makes the PET's collecting slightly higher (You gain more stuff when PET collects)

3. 12-16 Hours a day, and as i said earlier, bot NPC's when you noticed Uri decrease in x-2

4. FsBot Lion without doubt. But as an old time botter, i re-discovered CandyBot (working, bug free version)

5. The more players you have on the same map as you while botting, the more bonus boxes there is
On the other hand, the more players = the higher auction prices (Example GA1 / GE1..)

6. With the extra energies i would open Zeta Gate and do them when its double gg event (50 Booty Key's) and open them when its Zeus / LF-4 day. When you've got 10 Havocs switch to Kappa Gate and get 10 Hercules.
You could also do some Epsilons (LF-4) & Alpha,Beta & Gamma gates ^^

Good luck and hopefully this is useful for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 19:02   #5

Thanks you very much for all the help, I really appreciate!
This thread can be closed.
#closerequest
Old 11/16/2016, 20:11   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread