Hey guys, currently have Spain payment on my account (like 25% discount I think), how to maintain it? do I have to pay with vpn ? if yes can I pay with Spanish vpn and my PayPal or need psc?
Hello everybody my account got stolen. I will pay 100 euro to that one who can help me to get it back. I mean someone who can speak with the administrators or something. I try allready but they said that they are not responsible if I lost the account by my own fail..
Hello everybody my account got stolen. I will pay 100 euro to that one who can help me to get it back. I mean someone who can speak with the administrators or something. I try allready but they said that they are not responsible if I lost the account by my own fail..
how did it got stolen and what did you tell to the support ?
how did it got stolen and what did you tell to the support ?
I have no idea how is that happen. I told to the support that I dont have access to my own account and they said that is not the email adress of the account and they can not do anything, but I can prove it by bank transactions I have alot of like premium, discount, uridium, designs and much more
Hello, can someone help me with what path I should take next in-game?
I currently have Cyborg, full Havoc/Hercules, Apis, Zeus, drones fully upgraded (other than that nothing else), 6 Prometheus, full lf4
I am struggling with deciding what my next steps are to become stronger
I only do 40k on x4 with the drill formation and full lasers(lmao)
Doing quests is painful and not rewarding
I also didn't play this game for a long time so I don't really know what's good and worth the time (Also new assembly+upgrades really messed me up). Anyone mind sharing some tips on what to focus on to set me on the right path? Thanks
Hello, can someone help me with what path I should take next in-game?
I currently have Cyborg, full Havoc/Hercules, Apis, Zeus, drones fully upgraded (other than that nothing else), 6 Prometheus, full lf4
I am struggling with deciding what my next steps are to become stronger
I only do 40k on x4 with the drill formation and full lasers(lmao)
Doing quests is painful and not rewarding
I also didn't play this game for a long time so I don't really know what's good and worth the time (Also new assembly+upgrades really messed me up). Anyone mind sharing some tips on what to focus on to set me on the right path? Thanks
PS: Oh and btw, what the hell is uridium bank?
im coming back to the game too, i can't give you advice, but uridium bank is a giga scam don't even bother looking at it !
the game is a shitfest of rng and pay to win now, i did 5 zeta yesterday and got no havoc !!!
im coming back to the game too, i can't give you advice, but uridium bank is a giga scam don't even bother looking at it !
the game is a shitfest of rng and pay to win now, i did 5 zeta yesterday and got no havoc !!!
Yeah I did a bit more research and the bank is a big letdown, nevertheless I was able to find older threads where people recommend farming Hades/Kuiper for Schism to make Spartans, Prometheus lasers though are gonna be really painfull to make
im coming back to the game too, i can't give you advice, but uridium bank is a giga scam don't even bother looking at it !
the game is a shitfest of rng and pay to win now, i did 5 zeta yesterday and got no havoc !!!
Hello, can someone help me with what path I should take next in-game?
I currently have Cyborg, full Havoc/Hercules, Apis, Zeus, drones fully upgraded (other than that nothing else), 6 Prometheus, full lf4
I am struggling with deciding what my next steps are to become stronger
I only do 40k on x4 with the drill formation and full lasers(lmao)
Doing quests is painful and not rewarding
I also didn't play this game for a long time so I don't really know what's good and worth the time (Also new assembly+upgrades really messed me up). Anyone mind sharing some tips on what to focus on to set me on the right path? Thanks
PS: Oh and btw, what the hell is uridium bank?
When u wanna take the fast way, buy vertex after 2 month i'm full prometheus and all laser are over lv+10
When u wanna take the fast way, buy vertex after 2 month i'm full prometheus and all laser are over lv+10
Well, I will be completely honest with you, I am currently using Darkbot at the moment, I've heard about Vertex though. My problem is, where to put this Uridium I earned unfairly for it to be efficient and help me earn even more.
I gotta say this Protegit Pandemonium event really boosts the amount I earn per hour. When that's gone I will be very sad
PS: Setting up the bot for BL botting is quite tricky for me too, I like to think of myself as a big noob