Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Talk II

Discussion on Darkorbit Talk II within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/05/2021, 22:10   #4756

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask91 View Post
Hello, can you suggest what I should do next on my development in DO, because I'm little stuck here. I'm 22 lvl, 1,4m uri, 41 pp , PET 17 lvl. I will be greatfull of any suggestions and tips. Thanks

Picture of my ship equipment
Havent played in months but i can tell you a few things:

First upgrade your last iris to lvl 16

Next: Do you have 48 prometheus at lvl 16?
If the answer is no, then start farming gonna take a while, you get 10 for free by doing BL missions tho.
If the answer is yes you probably want to get at least 10 B03 shield gens more and upgrade all of them to lvl 16

Last: Get 7 hercules more, complete Kronos and craft Spartan. Put Spartan on your attack config and Hercules on your defense config. Also try to get Orcus and a bunch of modules, one of the most braindead ships since it duplicates the effects of your modules equipped, you are gonna have to pay btw

Some notes: With agatus breach event theres the possibility to get a nice centurion design (Tyrannos: +10% dmg, +15% speed, +10% accuracy but -1 laser slot) costs 15k agate splinters, apart from some PET modules and other stuff, you might want to take a look at it.
*Only way to get centurion is by farming 15k BL trace and then using 15k rsb, 75k ucb100, 750m credits and 200 booty keys to craft it

I dont know how well developed is your pet but you should unlock everything and purchase a bunch of gear/ai protocols at due time

Also dont forget to get 50pp, depending if you plan to focus on pvp/pve you will have to assign them in a way or other. And get the remaining drone formations

Once you have done all that your only focus should be completing the 100 missions chain quest, all the title missions like 17.5k saboteurs, etc. and farming xp/honor to climb ladder.

And i think thats all, probably forgot something cause im pretty sure they added a new system or smth but i have no info on that. Sorry buddy and happy grinding
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2021, 10:09   #4757

The Black Market: 234/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,531
Do people still play this game? If yes, for what?
Old 10/09/2021, 13:26   #4758

Kann mir jemand sagen, welcher server am meisten belebt ist abgesehen von Bottern ? keine lust auf PvE server zu zocken da man die quests nicht fertig machen kann. Danke

Can someone Tell me, what server is most Played? wanna to start but not on PvE because to many Botter on it. Thanks
Old 10/09/2021, 13:45   #4759

I don't understand how can ppl write things like that, "wanna start darkorbit" like there's absolutely nothing interesting in the game anymore, the game is dead af, its all about bugs, bot and others **** like that, PVP is now ??? Idk how can ppl waste their time on this game anymore
Thanks
3 Users