Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Darkorbit Talk II

Discussion on Darkorbit Talk II within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 11/19/2018, 21:45   #3871
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 5
In Turkey 15 EUR= 90TL , and minimum paycheck on turkey is 1650 TL, that price is too much for us :/



o1kinq32 is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 02:50   #3872

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,784
Received Thanks: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1kinq32 View Post
In Turkey 15 EUR= 90TL , and minimum paycheck on turkey is 1650 TL, that price is too much for us :/
Save up money then? ^^


KickMayer is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 17:24   #3873
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 1,314
It's maybe off-topic but...
What features should a perfect GG bot have?
Freshek is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 17:52   #3874
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,554
Received Thanks: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
It's maybe off-topic but...
What features should a perfect GG bot have?
Kupier and Hades?


Besenwesen is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 20:27   #3875
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
It's maybe off-topic but...
What features should a perfect GG bot have?
Quick list of ideas:
  • Obviously a good circle and corner clearing algorithm (barely takes a hit)
  • Able to complete all gates (can do zeta demaner etc)
  • Able to choose what ammo to use on each wave/alien
  • Able to change formation to veteran at the end.
  • Able to jump from one gate to the other upon completion (including putting next gate on the map.)
  • Able to spin whilst in a gate so that the next gate is ready and waiting.
  • Knows to refresh in between gates if required in order to improve performance.
  • Undetectable (anti-ban features)
  • Background operation
  • Low resource usage (can be run on vps)
  • Schedule feature (so you can start doing gates on sunday at 00:00 )
Skrux is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2018, 21:51   #3876
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 9
Hi guys.

toshinou infinite discord link please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
It's maybe off-topic but...
What features should a perfect GG bot have?
Hi moruk. I like kebap.
mchqeen12 is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 21:55   #3877
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Hi moruk. I like kebab.
Hi some random turkglish speaking person. I think you shouldn't spam this topic with your creative thoughts.
Freshek is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 22:02   #3878
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Hi some random turkglish speaking person. I think you shouldn't spam this topic with your creative thoughts.
mchqeen12 is offline  
Old 11/20/2018, 22:51   #3879
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrux View Post
Quick list of ideas:
  • Obviously a good circle and corner clearing algorithm (barely takes a hit)
  • Able to complete all gates (can do zeta demaner etc)
  • Able to choose what ammo to use on each wave/alien
  • Able to change formation to veteran at the end.
  • Able to jump from one gate to the other upon completion (including putting next gate on the map.)
  • Able to spin whilst in a gate so that the next gate is ready and waiting.
  • Knows to refresh in between gates if required in order to improve performance.
  • Undetectable (anti-ban features)
  • Background operation
  • Low resource usage (can be run on vps)
  • Schedule feature (so you can start doing gates on sunday at 00:00 )
Thanks! Expect something big to come out soon!
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2018, 23:47   #3880
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Thanks! Expect something big to come out soon!
Palaxium
mchqeen12 is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 07:06   #3881
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Palaxium
I don't even know what Palaxium is and I don't bother myself with playing with the client. You should rather expect some bot like these in the 2011-2013 era. Can't tell anything more.
Freshek is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 08:05   #3882

 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/2/3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,784
Received Thanks: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
I don't even know what Palaxium is and I don't bother myself with playing with the client. You should rather expect some bot like these in the 2011-2013 era. Can't tell anything more.
Interesting New era of iBot / kBot?
KickMayer is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 12:44   #3883
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
i hope it's a packet bot, legit players will be thrilled to see bans happening again
Lmono is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 14:31   #3884

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmono View Post
i hope it's a packet bot, legit players will be thrilled to see bans happening again
Dude dob was a packet bot and still no one got a ban for using it 24/7
engel143 is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 15:12   #3885
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel143 View Post
Dude dob was a packet bot and still no one got a ban for using it 24/7
yes but that was v5dev and even 2,6k+ got caught a while before they shut down. but since it shut down they didn't ban any ofc


Lmono is offline  
Reply



« DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot | Private Server Info and Support Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.