Hey, i reached to the point when i have no idea what to do next, so i'm writing here to get some help.
I have 4 hangar spaces, diminsher, spectrum, spearhead, aegis and citadel.
8 iris, apis, slowly getting to get zeus, 9 lf-4, 1 HP lf-4, rest is LF-3.
Pet with kamikaze, 23PP and 2x havoc.
I have 57k uri to spend right now, waiting for x2 gates rewards to keep doing zetas, and for upgrade discounts to upgrade drones, but literally no idea what to do in meantime, any tips?
I tried to fight some pirates to get PD/HP LF-4 but it just seems like it would take about week to get 1 laser, so not really worth it imo.
I still can get about 2 or 3 keys to these apocaliptic chests, is it worth to do?
Thanks for every help.
Try complete all the mission u can,after that bot and bot and bot and bot.Then every sunday do 1-2 zetas.!IMPORTANT! Get a group on sunday that will do Hades with you,buy prem and rebate and if youre lucky enought with like 100k uri you will be able to do them for the whole day if you shoot npcs sufficently enough.You will get ton of schism,ep,ucb(x4),LF4!!make sure you keep going with your pilot bio,get the fat lasers asap and then max your laser accuracy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago_vn1
Which is the best free farming NPC bot and which is the best GG bot who can do my portals without any problems?
Toshinou for uri farming 100%
Is sacraficial flame worth buying,how much shield does it even give?
Hey, again me. I've created new acc stricte for botting, but i created it from Venezuela proxy's. Any idea how to keep payments from it? Keep loging for week from this proxy? Or maybe once per day, forever? It's like 10x cheaper for me right now and if i'll start boting it'll be logging from my original IP, so it'll change payment back too, sadly had it on my actual acc, because i didn't think to do something about it, just created acc and went back on my IP.
Is it worth to buy tartarus just for botting or nah?I used prob around 250 keys and who knows how many of the "special" ones by now and still hasnt gotten pusat or tartarus.I was thinking about buying tartarus for quite a while now and for general use not only botting.Semi ufe account.
Does it even drop from green bootys?I was considering buying like over 150 keys instead and praying.