Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Back to bot after long break.

Discussion on Back to bot after long break. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Back to bot after long break.

Hello, I had a long break from DO. When I played DO I was using PBDO bot and it was great. I left the game and sold my account when bots could end. Now I think about back to game/bot and I ask You which bot is the best. I think about Golem and SBot. Which one is better?
Old 10/11/2016, 20:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Golem is defo the best public bot around nowadays
Old 10/11/2016, 20:43   #3

elite*gold: 188
Using Golem too for some time now and its pretty good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Returning from a long break
01/11/2015 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies
Hi all, I haven't played DO in maybe a year and a half now, considering starting again but i've got a couple of questions Are there any tricks for the inviting friends bonus? The rewards look pretty impressive now Also what is a good server to start a new account on? Preferably english speaking, easy to rank up and bid on etc Thanks, -ThatOtherGuy-
Back after 4 years break
12/03/2014 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm back to Silkroad after 4-5 years. I was playing since 80 cap, no euro and other bullshit. How's Silkroad now? Where should I play? Silkroad or R-Sro (wtf?). Any free bots? Is sBot still working?
Back from 1 year break
08/31/2013 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hello guys.Soo im back to play s4 league again.Since i havent play it 1 year there is alot stuffs going on as i can see including that my account pw is changed and i dont even remember email.So i was just wondering if someone have account that he don't use or he don't need can help me out. Thanks.
Just got back from a few months break...
08/21/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So where is the Stall Network? I hate that I have to go click on every stall in town :(
Come back from a break
12/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Yooooo guys, jst came back to sro from a break and wondering how u guys make money. I aint familiar with price now so reselling is hard. Any tips?