Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom

Discussion on DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom

Hello epvp, because bigpoint decided to ban me and ignore me, here you have all bugs which I got. In DO Talk I told I will post them later so here they are:

LOW bug
Jump to the low gate (you have to be at least 3 of course), clear all 4 sectors. Now its all about co-ordinates you are standing on, activate first "tower" then go and activate 2nd tower then fly to 3rd tower and step on 49/116 co-ordinates and start shooting tower, after you activate it, you can see that no-npc spawned, fly to the left to rocks then down to radiaton and fly to the right in radiation zone untill you are at the very right then just fly up out of sector then go to 4th tower. Remember, you are not allowd to go into 3rd sector once you bugged it or the npcs will spawn. You can do the same thing in 4th sector, you just have to find good co-ordinates on map again

UBA Bug 1 - give you weaker enemies:
1. Take some weak ship for e.g. Sperhead or Leonov are best in my opinion.
2. Put 1 full config in your ship (full lf4/lf3 shields havocs hercules, whatever you want - put the best config in your opinion).
3. Leave 2nd config empty (no lasers,shields,extra,pet) Nothing.
4. Buy formation X if you dont have it.
5. Launch game, if you are using sperhead you can choose from which map you are jumping, if you use Leonov, go to PVP maps (You have -% hp here).
6. Use X formation and choose/change to empty config.
7. Click on Search fight and accept fight, it will get you in UBA map.
8. Change to your strong full config.
9. Use whatever formation except X (for e.g. ring or drill) and try to win.
10. You should get lower player so you will win more fights than normally.

Sometimes you dont even have to use "expensive" ammo, 90% of time I got people with max 8 iris so I was able to beat them with x1/x2 ammo or even 1 flax people.
Search fight always on X formation and on empty config, you can try to use Diamond formation instead of X formation, its up to you, both should work great (X seems better for me).
Warning: You can get people like you - 1 full strong config 2nd empty, but still, you can defeat them.

UBA Bug 2 - give you more points for every win:
1. Kill your enemy 2 times
2. After you kill him 2nd time you have to change back to empty config, use X formation and in the same time start clicking like insane psychopath as much as possible on "Search fight" button untill you get out of UBA map on normal map, if you clicked it successfully while you was in UBA map, you will recieve more points in next won fight.
(If enemy has used this bug too and you will win against him you will not recieve much points because he got it bugged too or if you get some low player with 0 points you can not get 20 points of course).
With this bug I did 1500 points in +-100-150 wins.

Glitch on keys:
Sometimes when there are actions/events like LF4 day or Zeus day there is %discount on keys in shop, but sometimes there is action/event but no %discount, try using in-game auto purchase keys, it happend last time that in shop it costed 1050 (prem+rebate) but when I activated auto-purchase green keys in settings in-game it cost me 675 for every key. They maybe fixed it but on the last event it worked great, just try 1 key and you will see if its working in that day.

Seprom Bug:
This bug is already public and almost everybody know it, I will post here just 1 video which is working for me.

-
I did use all of this bugs and still not banned (using it for +-3 months).
Enjoy.
Leave thanks if I helped/if worked.
If you didnt understand to anything just write and I will try to explain it again.

PS: I will maybe record video about this bugs but not now so if anyone want to do video about this bugs, you can post it here, I dont have time and mood to do it now.

Edit:
Another bug:

If you use some design/ship with some skills/abilities and you use them and then you die, you can use them instantly again after reviving e.g. spectrum or aegis.
Thanks
39 Users
Old 10/08/2016, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Hello epvp, because bigpoint decided to ban me and ignore me

Enjoy.
If you didnt understand to anything just write and I will try to explain it again.

PS: I will maybe record video about this bugs but not now so if anyone want to do video about this bugs, you can post it here, I dont have time and mood to do it now.
You are ban with seprom bug or aren't you ?
Old 10/08/2016, 18:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorjerax View Post
You are ban with seprom bug or aren't you ?
1st acc banned for pushing botusers.
2nd acc banned for bot.
I have more accs that are still not banned where I used this bugs too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2016, 18:40   #4

Hmm, still not sure if that seprom bug is safe btw everyone knows it, should be auto ban better not to try, whatever thanks for bug low and uba bug release
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2016, 18:44   #5

Quote:
Hmm, still not sure if that seprom bug is safe btw everyone knows it, should be auto ban better not to try, whatever thanks for bug low and uba bug release
I agree with you, Seprom bug is risky in my opinion too but whatever its just a game.
Old 10/08/2016, 18:53   #6

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
1st acc banned for pushing botusers.
2nd acc banned for bot.
I have more accs that are still not banned where I used this bugs too.
can i ask which bot?
Old 10/08/2016, 18:55   #7

Quote:
I use seprom bug for almost 1 year and i'm not banned

Quote:
Hello epvp, because bigpoint decided to ban me and ignore me, here you have all bugs which I got. In DO Talk I told I will post them later so here they are:

LOW bug
Jump to the low gate (you have to be at least 3 of course), clear all 4 sectors. Now its all about co-ordinates you are standing on, activate first "tower" then go and activate 2nd tower then fly to 3rd tower and step on 49/116 co-ordinates and start shooting tower, after you activate it, you can see that no-npc spawned, fly to the left to rocks then down to radiaton and fly to the right in radiation zone untill you are at the very right then just fly up out of sector then go to 4th tower. Remember, you are not allowd to go into 3rd sector once you bugged it or the npcs will spawn. You can do the same thing in 4th sector, you just have to find good co-ordinates on map again

UBA Bug 1 - give you weaker enemies:
1. Take some weak ship for e.g. Sperhead or Leonov are best in my opinion.
2. Put 1 full config in your ship (full lf4/lf3 shields havocs hercules, whatever you want - put the best config in your opinion).
3. Leave 2nd config empty (no lasers,shields,extra,pet) Nothing.
4. Buy formation X if you dont have it.
5. Launch game, if you are using sperhead you can choose from which map you are jumping, if you use Leonov, go to PVP maps (You have -% hp here).
6. Use X formation and choose/change to empty config.
7. Click on Search fight and accept fight, it will get you in UBA map.
8. Change to your strong full config.
9. Use whatever formation except X (for e.g. ring or drill) and try to win.
10. You should get lower player so you will win more fights than normally.

Sometimes you dont even have to use "expensive" ammo, 90% of time I got people with max 8 iris so I was able to beat them with x1/x2 ammo or even 1 flax people.
Search fight always on X formation and on empty config, you can try to use Diamond formation instead of X formation, its up to you, both should work great (X seems better for me).
Warning: You can get people like you - 1 full strong config 2nd empty, but still, you can defeat them.

UBA Bug 2 - give you more points for every win:
1. Kill your enemy 2 times
2. After you kill him 2nd time you have to change back to empty config, use X formation and in the same time start clicking like insane psychopath as much as possible on "Search fight" button untill you get out of UBA map on normal map, if you clicked it successfully while you was in UBA map, you will recieve more points in next won fight.
(If enemy has used this bug too and you will win against him you will not recieve much points because he got it bugged too or if you get some low player with 0 points you can not get 20 points of course).
With this bug I did 1500 points in +-100-150 wins.

Glitch on keys:
Sometimes when there are actions/events like LF4 day or Zeus day there is %discount on keys in shop, but sometimes there is action/event but no %discount, try using in-game auto purchase keys, it happend last time that in shop it costed 1050 (prem+rebate) but when I activated auto-purchase green keys in settings in-game it cost me 675 for every key. They maybe fixed it but on the last event it worked great, just try 1 key and you will see if its working in that day.

Seprom Bug:
This bug is already public and almost everybody know it, I will post here just 1 video which is working for me.

-
Enjoy.

Can you make a video for low bug?
Old 10/08/2016, 18:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
can i ask which bot?
PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
I use seprom bug for almost 1 year and i'm not banned

Good

Can you make a video for low bug?
I can, but not ATM, I dont have 2 more people + not enough time. I will try as soon as possible but it can take few days untill I will be able to do it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/08/2016, 19:50   #9

PM me the bot you get banned with too please
Old 10/08/2016, 19:54   #10

Quote:
PM me the bot you get banned with too please
It was bot that is not public so you dont have to be scared.
Old 10/08/2016, 20:12   #11

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
There is a bot? Is it pixel or packetbot?
Old 10/08/2016, 20:32   #12

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
There is a bot? Is it pixel or packetbot?
I was interested in those bugs, but I see you know how to grab people's attention epete

gj xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2016, 21:45   #13

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
I was interested in those bugs, but I see you know how to grab people's attention epete

gj xD

I saw his post and just wondered about UG bot )) So whats the problem?
Old 10/08/2016, 22:25   #14

Quote:
I did use all of this bugs and still not banned.

Quote:
Hello epvp, because bigpoint decided to ban me
Something ain't right
Old 10/08/2016, 22:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilYoung View Post
Something ain't right
I was not banned because of this bugs, get it? I asked support for reason and they didnt write anything about bugs but only about pushing and bot. If you dont want to use these bugs then dont, whatever.

« Best U/H | VPN »