Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom

Discussion on DarkOrbit BUGs - LOW, UBA, Keys, Seprom within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/09/2016, 18:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
Reported both UBA bugs.

Only noobs need to use glitches and tricks to win this, learn to fight
+ it makes seasons impossible to win for those who play legit.
Retarded Kid
Old 10/09/2016, 18:16   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolaxbeat View Post
Retarded Kid
Just because he doesn't like bugs don't make him retarded.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 17:18   #33

Bye Bugs Thanks for ruining it
Old 10/10/2016, 19:00   #34

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWho! View Post
Bye Bugs Thanks for ruining it
It should still work, it takes quite long time before bugpoint fix bugs sometimes even years =)
Old 10/10/2016, 20:02   #35

Quote:
It should still work, it takes quite long time before bugpoint fix bugs sometimes even years =)
Yea its going to take a few months to fix it, but now they will have to fix it
Old 10/10/2016, 20:56   #36

elite*gold: 30
To all the kids who hated on me.

Yes I trade accounts, what's the problem with this? Indeed I've reported both bugs and exactly know how to get them patched, so a single explaination would save many time. And it wouldn't really be difficult to find those who cheated. Hope all players who used these 2 bugs get banned.

I can understand that people use bots, or uridium tricks as this game is expensive as hell and people may not have enough money to pay / to up their accounts themselves, that's why I tolerate bot/uridium tricks, even tho I do not support them.

But this kind of bugs are simply ruining the PvP experience: someone that wanna play UBA to train himself, for instance a semi UFE or FE player will face a 3* player from another server using bug and getting lot of points from them, while the legit player will also struggle to win the season by playing without bugs.

Yes, all of these bugs are unfair but these two are even more than any others bug (same as the people who used Diamond, Moth, Damage bug: they should have been banned) and are ruining the game.

Maybe, someday, when you'll be less stupid and more smart, you'll understand my point of view

@ @ @
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/10/2016, 21:26   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminаti View Post
To all the kids who hated on me.

Yes I trade accounts, what's the problem with this? Indeed I've reported both bugs and exactly know how to get them patched, so a single explaination would save many time. And it wouldn't really be difficult to find those who cheated. Hope all players who used these 2 bugs get banned.

I can understand that people use bots, or uridium tricks as this game is expensive as hell and people may not have enough money to pay / to up their accounts themselves, that's why I tolerate bot/uridium tricks, even tho I do not support them.

But this kind of bugs are simply ruining the PvP experience: someone that wanna play UBA to train himself, for instance a semi UFE or FE player will face a 3* player from another server using bug and getting lot of points from them, while the legit player will also struggle to win the season by playing without bugs.

Yes, all of these bugs are unfair but these two are even more than any others bug (same as the people who used Diamond, Moth, Damage bug: they should have been banned) and are ruining the game.

Maybe, someday, when you'll be less stupid and more smart, you'll understand my point of view

@ @ @
Damn I am stupid? Man you dont know me..
What I see in these bugs is: Uridium, uridium and more uridium, thats why I use them not to ruin pvp man, its just a efficient way how to earn easy uridium same as other tricks etc. which you accept...
Try to look on that in my point of view.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2016, 22:59   #38

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Why you share all the bugs ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 23:05   #39

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
**** I am stupid? Man you dont know me..
What I see in these bugs is: Uridium, uridium and more uridium, thats why I use them not to ruin pvp man, its just a efficient way how to earn easy uridium same as other tricks etc. which you accept...
Try to look on that in my point of view.
Yep, maybe it is an easy way to earn uri, but it also makes the UBA impossible to win for legit players. A such behaviour, only for uridium, is selfish and detestable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksus View Post
Maybe their intend is to share because sharing is caring (lol) but it seems like people aren't realizing that there are people who'd report all of the bugs (seprom, low etc included) just in order to get a bounty from support. Add to it the mods that could spy around the forum.. it's not a so smart idea :s
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2016, 10:28   #40

Quote:
Because I dont need them anymore and wanted to help other people to earn easy uri. And cuz why not? Its just a game.

Illuminati: I do not care about fixing these bugs, I just shared them, its on you and other people what will they do - if use them or if report them, whatever.
If I would care about this bugs I wouldnt post them and keep them for myself.

And stop using that **** stupid "sharing is caring", use google and find out what does "Sharing" mean, its definately not definition of caring.

Edit: And yeah I forgot. If you report bugs to get some bounty from bugpoint you are just silly, BP do not give any reward for reporting bugs just try to report some and you will see that Im right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2016, 13:59   #41

Cant get the seprom bug to work more than 1 time
Old 10/11/2016, 14:21   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Gatekeeper. View Post
Cant get the seprom bug to work more than 1 time
Sorry m8 not my fault, you are slow/have slow internet connection probably cause it was working for me quite good. I can not help you with that Im not at home.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 14:27   #43

150 mbps, definitely not my computer it seems like the ore doesnt show in my ship it just goes straight to the lasers. As soon as I send 1 do I need to send another?
Old 10/11/2016, 15:00   #44

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Because I dont need them anymore and wanted to help other people to earn easy uri. And cuz why not? Its just a game.
And now u know why UG's exist, because of such people as you....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2016, 15:18   #45

Quote:
And now u know why UG's exist, because of such people as you....
Who cares lol? I found some bugs so it was on me what am I going to do why shouldnt I post it? I helped few people, recieved some useless thanks to my collection and the world continues, this topic will be forgotten and we will find another bugs. Why taking it so serious? =)
Thanks
1 User

« Best U/H | VPN »