Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Orbitworld Reloaded

Discussion on Private Server Orbitworld Reloaded within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Private Server Orbitworld Reloaded

Private server Orbitworld Reloaded

[/CENTER]

Regresamos al viejo diseño de darkorbit, pero mejorado completamente

*Nuevos Eventos
*Nuevos Diseños
*Todo automatico y fluido
*P.E.T. Agregado Equipable y Funcional
*Sistema de Referidos
*Sistema de títulos Automático
*Trade -aquí encuentras títulos y muchos más
*Fullscreen
*Disminuyo el LAG
*Diseño Old pero renovado y funcional
*50 millones iniciales y premium x 2 semanas
*Apis y Zeus
*Havoc y Hércules equipables
*Spaceball
*Captura de beacon
*Cubikons
*Hitac 2.0
*Emperadores
*GG
y mucho más

Ven y pruebalo tu mismo

Google translate :3

Back to the old design darkorbit, but improved completely

* New Events
*New designs
* All automatic and fluid
* P.E.T. Added Equippable and Functional
* Referral System
* Automatic System titles
* Trade -here find titles and many more
* Fullscreen
* Decreased LAG
* Design Old but renovated and functional
* Initial 50 million and premium x 2 weeks
* Apis and Zeus
* Havoc and equipable Hercules
* Spaceball
* Capture beacon
* Cubikons
* Hitac 2.0
* Emperadores
*G G
* and much more

Come and try it yourself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2016, 06:30   #2

elite*gold: 2
good proyect men
Old 09/11/2016, 17:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
omg pro codar 9/11 even the twin towers fell from your pro skillz
Thats ****** up....Don't say **** like that...Do you even know how many people died? ******* Loser....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2016, 19:31   #4

elite*gold: 32
I am pro codar inspector and right 8/10 hehe cms is ugly kebap mix with dp sauce
client desing ships from 10.0 client fuu.

-1 DarkPlanets Files
-1 Bad Game Desing

+1 Fullscreen
+1 P.E.T. Added Equippable and Functional
+1 Spaceball
+1 Capture beacon
+1 Cubikons
+1 Hitac 2.0
+1 Emperadores
+1 G G

8/10

first DP emu with Capture beacon
Old 09/11/2016, 19:48   #5

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
-Laggs
-No players
-NPCs are hard to kill and low rewards from them
-Too many adverts (You have to disable your adblock to get in)
-Not many mapps
-You wrote that there are Galaxy Gates but there is not any ABG etc. I was thinking that when you write "G G" its gonna be classic gates.
Old 09/11/2016, 22:37   #6

Gracias por sus comentarios son apreciables, las GG fueron deshabilitadas para su corrección ya que aparte de LAG no otorgaban las recompensas adecuadas, si lo se mi error, pero ya trabajo en eso, ademas de un diseño más fluido que el actual, tomare encuenta lo de la publicidad reduciendo un 50% los anuncios, cada dia hay mas usuarios interesados, la verdad es que trabajo solo y es algo de trabajo para mi tener todo funcionando al 100, pero ya abri convocatoria para nuevos CM, alguien interesado puede mandar solicitud aquí abajo les dejo el link del grupo de FB donde encontrarán todas las bases para entrar al equipo de orbitworld, les agradezco su tiempo para juzgar el servidor ya que con las críticas uno puede mejorar :3

Link FB:

Google Translate

Thank you for your comments are significant, the GG were disabled for correction because apart from LAG did not provide adequate rewards, if you are my mistake, but we work on that, plus a the current more fluid design, taketh encuenta it advertising reducing by 50% the ads, every day there are more users concerned, the truth is that I work alone and some work for me to have everything running at 100, but already opened call for new CM, anyone interested can send request here below I leave the link FB group where you will find all the bases to enter orbitworld team, I thank you for your time to judge the server because with the criticisms one can improve :3

Link FB:
Old 09/11/2016, 23:27   #7

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachequiinn View Post
Gracias por sus comentarios son apreciables, las GG fueron deshabilitadas para su corrección ya que aparte de LAG no otorgaban las recompensas adecuadas, si lo se mi error, pero ya trabajo en eso, ademas de un diseño más fluido que el actual, tomare encuenta lo de la publicidad reduciendo un 50% los anuncios, cada dia hay mas usuarios interesados, la verdad es que trabajo solo y es algo de trabajo para mi tener todo funcionando al 100, pero ya abri convocatoria para nuevos CM, alguien interesado puede mandar solicitud aquí abajo les dejo el link del grupo de FB donde encontrarán todas las bases para entrar al equipo de orbitworld, les agradezco su tiempo para juzgar el servidor ya que con las críticas uno puede mejorar :3

Link FB:

Google Translate

Thank you for your comments are significant, the GG were disabled for correction because apart from LAG did not provide adequate rewards, if you are my mistake, but we work on that, plus a the current more fluid design, taketh encuenta it advertising reducing by 50% the ads, every day there are more users concerned, the truth is that I work alone and some work for me to have everything running at 100, but already opened call for new CM, anyone interested can send request here below I leave the link FB group where you will find all the bases to enter orbitworld team, I thank you for your time to judge the server because with the criticisms one can improve :3

Link FB:
It took you a while to set up premade files? Seems legit.
Old 09/12/2016, 03:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
It took you a while to set up premade files? Seems legit.
me tomo un buen tiempo recodificar todo y darle ese tocó viejo de darkorbit, y claro modificar casi todo el emulador y base de datos y al final llego a ese resultado, un servidor estable, funcional y "rápido" pero claro aun le faltan muchas mejoras en las cuales ya me encuentro trabajando, pero como estoy solo pueden tardar un poco.

Google Translate

I take a long time to recode everything and give it that touched old darkorbit, and of course modify almost all the emulator and database and eventually get to that result, a stable, functional and "fast" but of course server still lacks many improvements in which I am working now, but I'm just as they can take some time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2016, 13:02   #9

This is a very nice server.. Hmm, I think better than Uberorbit v2-v3. Why? Because this server doesn't know what is LAG! Well, you need to play without homepage open ( this make a little lag ) but, chat work fine, pet works fine, techs works fine, dmg it's ok, you have seprom+promerium, you can make a full ship in 2-3 days i think with 2-3 hours/day. Events, lot of NPC's to kill so you don't need to search them.. What sucks it's after every login you need to start from x-1.. This server has perfect rates.. You need to play for win, no to pay for win.. Do something with donations page.. I mean, why i whould donate for x4, or premium title, or 5M uri what i can do in 20-30 minutes?
I wanna support you with money, contact me in private if u want

So guys, enjoy that server because it's very funny. Probably in time will be better and better.. Let's create a new community. So, i wait you here, contact me in-game "Supermata" nickname and join my clan "ALL" All stars in VRU company.

Let's have some fun together.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2016, 17:24   #10

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Please add a backlink to elitepvpers.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags