Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be careful with bots!

Discussion on Be careful with bots! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Be careful with bots!

Tried some bots on my leonov account (i was already sure someone had my logs with these bots)
And got hacked, the guy who hacked me is Dutch.
(Selling all ships, uridium etc...)

Here is names of bots i used:
- S-bot
- FsBot Lion

And two others i dont remember the name so yea, some people are taking your logs, be careful.

And sorry for my bad English.
Old 08/23/2016, 20:27   #2

Received Thanks: 2,658
Proofs? Any relation between these bots with the man who hacked you? Which kind of hacker cares a leonov?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 20:34   #3

That's not true, I used both and nothing really happend to my account..
Old 08/23/2016, 20:35   #4

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBombastiic View Post
Tried some bots on my leonov account (i was already sure someone had my logs with these bots)

- S-bot
- FsBot Lion

And two others i dont remember the name so yea, some people are taking your logs, be careful.

Hey,

Next time "don't share you'r logs with other players" or don't download "program suspicious", if you'r leonov account is "hacked" is "you'r fault", not of the bot.

Don't "accuse" without proof

Thanks
Old 08/23/2016, 20:50   #5

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
I am using S-Bot almost everytime even on UFE account and still playing, why would someone hack leonov instead of hacking UFE acc? This thread is bullshit without proof.
Old 08/23/2016, 20:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBombastiic View Post

- S-bot
- FsBot Lion

Actually, S-Bot made me somehow VAC banned on my steam games.
Old 08/23/2016, 20:58   #7

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Actually, S-Bot made me somehow VAC banned on my steam games.
Still not true and stop posting this **** arround
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 21:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
Still not true and stop posting this **** arround
that can actually be true man, if valve checks your system (Valve Anti Cheat system VAC) and they see you got a program on what includes hacks or bots or something like that even a macro recorder you will get vac banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 21:05   #9

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
that can actually be true man, if valve checks your system (Valve Anti Cheat system VAC) and they see you got a program on what includes hacks or bots or something like that even a macro recorder you will get vac banned
That's not how VAC works.
VAC scans your the current handlelist for programs having an handle (for ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory) to the game it's protecting and looks for known signatures (already detected cheats mostly). If the program is suspicious and has an handle to the game it will save some of the signatures and keep it for later use.

If the program has been marked as cheat/detected everyone will get banned who used the cheat when the signature was already known (delayed bans). But that's just one of plenty modules in VAC3.

Oh. And Macros don't get you banned on a VAC secured game.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 21:52   #10

elite*gold: 12
i have use it both of them, S-Bot bot now 1,5 months nothing problems with the Developer.
Old 08/24/2016, 00:05   #11

Ok so this seems to me like:
"I will make a bot for darkorbit and in order for my bot to get reputation I will spread rumours of the other bots being no safe."
Seems legit...
Old 08/24/2016, 00:12   #12

elite*gold: 10
I no problem with this bot..
Old 08/24/2016, 00:40   #13

I got a different problem before some month after i used the candy and palla bot someone was in my main account and this person buyed with the half of my uridium boosters but i lost only my uridium and mutch x4 nothing else.
I dont want to waste the boosters because this i cant use a bot and if i bot only with a new or dont so strong account.

I dont know did it a keylogger or the bot developer.
I think a keylogger.
Old 08/24/2016, 02:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalyAbsolut View Post
Hey,

Next time "don't share you'r logs with other players" or don't download "program suspicious", if you'r leonov account is "hacked" is "you'r fault", not of the bot.

Don't "accuse" without proof

Thanks
Oh dude just saying this for people who want use a bot, i don't fucking care about my leonov account.
And i just said all bots i used, ik not all bot are taking logs (like s-bot, its just we never know.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Proofs? Any relation between these bots with the man who hacked you? Which kind of hacker cares a leonov?
Proof is nobody had access to this account, it was a 100% account make with bots.
The guy was surelly Dutch because i never played in dutch servers and now i see the dutch server in my already played server list.

The guy just sold everything and now i have 1 uridium hehe, he did it for fun.

Sorry for my bad English.
Old 08/24/2016, 08:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
Still not true and stop posting this shit arround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
That's not how VAC works.
VAC scans your the current handlelist for programs having an handle (for ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory) to the game it's protecting and looks for known signatures (already detected cheats mostly). If the program is suspicious and has an handle to the game it will save some of the signatures and keep it for later use.

If the program has been marked as cheat/detected everyone will get banned who used the cheat when the signature was already known (delayed bans). But that's just one of plenty modules in VAC3.

Oh. And Macros don't get you banned on a VAC secured game.

Wow! A lot of anti-cheat developers. Probably employees of Valve huh? You funny both. I can be 100 times more sure that S-bot has something to do with it than you, because i know my PC and it was actually 1 month old. Brand new PC, nothing installed just regular programs Skype, chrome, steam, steam games and S-bot.
Closed Thread

Tags
do darkorbit bot