Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to add and edit ships in DORemix?

Discussion on How to add and edit ships in DORemix? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to add and edit ships in DORemix?

They are in .res file format,if I open it with Visual Studio it doesn't gives me an image or sprite.

So what program should I use to add or edit those binary files?Because I want to add surgeon ship design to the gamemaker file but I need to turn it in a .res file and I have no idea.

Any hint is good.
Old 08/15/2016, 16:27   #2

You need to add the source file, they are
Old 08/15/2016, 18:02   #3

You dunnot understand...I need to know how to turn a ship sprite to .res file .You know,the sprite file has 32 directions images,so I need to know what to use to save it as a .res file.

I'm using sourcerelease503,you can't do very much here,except editing damage,rewards...
So I ought to know what I need to add a new ship in the game.

The ship and background files are in data folder,with an extension of .res.
Old 08/15/2016, 19:56   #4

just use google, google knows everything!1
Old 08/16/2016, 11:06   #5

used IT already, doesn't gives me good results

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DoRemix ships problem?
02/22/2013 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hello, As I'm trying to make (cuz I'm bored) a do remix, I wanted to make the old client... So I started editting a few things, but now, I have a little problem... I insterted an image from the phoenix (also the other ships) but when I flee, the ship just follows me and does not come right (look the picture below) What shall I do, do I need the top view? If yes, where can I find it?... Thanks http://i.epvpimg.com/jrFlb.png
[CODE] Teleporting (Jumping) In DOREMIX
01/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hi all, Maybe as you guys know, I'm making an exactly (for the moment offline) game like darkorbit was before... Now I wanna make the high maps to... I changed the code so it should have to work, but when I jump to 4-4 (created map) It only plays the anymation and wont change the map... Here is a piece of the teleporting code: case lv4_1: //PVP {teleport1=instance_create(1024,5000,teleport);
[PK2 Edit Tutorial] XinhKoNe's PK2 Edit: Bikini Zombie version 4
07/23/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
-Bikini Zombie and Lady Gaga in vSRO I think some pictures are better than 1 000 000 words You can download it. Please post in here your screenshot about it. If you do, I will very happy :x Nasrun-ZombieBikini_by_XinhKoNe_version4.zip http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zglwy091hrm1m
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 CooL
08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 :cool: CoOoL