Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool

Discussion on [PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: You will use this?
I will watch ads to have free uses 12 29.27%
I will buy a limited license (any of the licenses that have limited uses) 1 2.44%
I will buy an unlimited license 1 2.44%
I wont decide until I try 27 65.85%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PreRelease]Equip anywhere tool

Some days ago I posted a thread with this tool , some people said it's a scam , some people said it's too expensive ,etc so I decided to change the price and give a free try to everyone.
The new price will be 1$ for equipping 150 times,8$ for equipping 1500 times ,10$ for equipping 1700 times and 70$ for unlimited license.
There will be the posibility to watch an ad to have 1 free use more , you can watch as many ads as you want.
The times you can use it are for the account , eg : you buy 150 times for an accout with user ID 11111111 you can only use those 150 in that account.
If you buy an unlimited license you can change the account 1 time each month
I haven't done the interface yet so tell me if you like this pricing or if you want any change.Ask if you have any question.If you are interested in doing an interface pm me or post a message in this thread.
Link to the old thread :
Old 08/08/2016, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,721
It´s a piece of ****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 13:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
It´s a piece of ****
You can explain what you don't like about this tool so I can make it better?
Old 08/08/2016, 13:29   #4

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,721
I think ban 100% + this is like merkava - destroying game and fun, it´s not like bot..
+No link to try this programm for free, I think nobody is so stupid to give you dollars for nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 13:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
I think ban 100% + this is like merkava - destroying game and fun, it´s not like bot..
+No link to try this programm for free, I think nobody is so stupid to give you dollars for nothing.
People will give the dolars if they want when the tool is finished and they can try it , at the moment I still have to do many things so I can't give a link to the tool yet.
Old 08/08/2016, 13:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro9650 View Post
People will give the dolars if they want when the tool is finished and they can try it , at the moment I still have to do many things so I can't give a link to the tool yet.
'The tool will cost 100$'

Even profibot wasn't that expensive and that had an almost 0% banrate and lots of uridiium an hour. This is indeed a bad idea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 13:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomVayne View Post
'The tool will cost 100$'

Even profibot wasn't that expensive and that had an almost 0% banrate and lots of uridiium an hour. This is indeed a bad idea.
At the moment it has a 0% banrate (we will see if it changes when I release it) and you can make lots of uridium fighting in the UBA (you can make 500 Uridium in 2,5 minutes aproximetely).
And 100$ is not the unique price.
Old 08/08/2016, 14:02   #8

too expensive!! ibot price was 10euro/month( and for lifetime license it wasnt so expensive) and we could make unlimited uridium!!! this is just and equip ''bot''...
Old 08/08/2016, 14:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos3 View Post
too expensive!! ibot price was 10euro/month( and for lifetime license it wasnt so expensive) and we could make unlimited uridium!!! this is just and equip ''bot''...
But you can win the UBA with this and with 10 euro you have uses for more than a month if you don't use it too much(if you use it 2 hours every day with fights that last 3 minutes each one it costs less than 10 euro each month)
Old 08/08/2016, 14:47   #10

Quote:
At the moment it has a 0% banrate (we will see if it changes when I release it) and you can make lots of uridium fighting in the UBA (you can make 500 Uridium in 2,5 minutes aproximetely).
And 100$ is not the unique price.
Quote:
But you can win the UBA with this and with 10 euro you have uses for more than a month if you don't use it too much(if you use it 2 hours every day with fights that last 3 minutes each one it costs less than 10 euro each month)
Yes at the moment it has 0% banrate, but like 5 maybe 10 users i am optimistic?

You can maybe make more from UBA then Ibot, but you forget something. Some UBA players are very strong, which your equip won't help. And you need to be online and active for equip.

So let's do the math, i am like maybe 6 hours active on Darkorbit. Let's do nolife and make it 8.

8x10k=80k Uridium.
Profibot, i made without doubler 4k an hour.
4x24k=96k uridium.

Profibot is cheaper, makes more uridium and probably safer.

Your tool is just crap and way to overpriced
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 15:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomVayne View Post
Yes at the moment it has 0% banrate, but like 5 maybe 10 users i am optimistic?

You can maybe make more from UBA then Ibot, but you forget something. Some UBA players are very strong, which your equip won't help. And you need to be online and active for equip.

So let's do the math, i am like maybe 6 hours active on Darkorbit. Let's do nolife and make it 8.

8x10k=80k Uridium.
Profibot, i made without doubler 4k an hour.
4x24k=96k uridium.

Profibot is cheaper, makes more uridium and probably safer.

Your tool is just **** and way to overpriced
With this tool I defeated all UBA players except 1 that I didn't because I didn't wanted to use rsb.I killed most of the players using x1 and I'm not even full lf-4 I just have 13.
You can try to enter the UBA without equipment to see how weak is the people at that level , even the strongests ships are easy to defeat if you have at least an aegis and some lf4.
The price I'm going to change it about a 50% to be more competitive with other bots.
Old 08/08/2016, 16:23   #12

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Well, aren't you selling for nº of times it can be used? Why are you saying that you can make a lot of uridium? XD
Isn't it like paying money for uridium but the uridium doesn't come instantly and you also waste time?

~StormTempest
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 16:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
Well, aren't you selling for nº of times it can be used? Why are you saying that you can make a lot of uridium? XD
Isn't it like paying money for uridium but the uridium doesn't come instantly and you also waste time?

~StormTempest
Making uridium with this is cheaper than buying uridium and you can do things with this that you cant do with any other bot or tool , like wining the UBA.Maybe I do a time license for the people that don't want to buy it by number of times it can be used.
Old 08/08/2016, 17:37   #14

If this bot is real and can do what you say i am sure this will be a ban machine
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 19:19   #15

Quote:
Making uridium with this is cheaper than buying uridium and you can do things with this that you cant do with any other bot or tool , like wining the UBA.Maybe I do a time license for the people that don't want to buy it by number of times it can be used.
Your program is over-priced and the fact that you coded it in the most stupid coding language makes it easy to crack.
The way it works is to it sends config change packet with configs data and sid.
BP will patch it on the first day of release only by using a simple decompiler so don't have your hopes up for such a trash and if you need such a tool to win UBA, sell your account and don't ever come back to DO.

If you seriously want to make money, code something useful like a bot using packets.

Shock.
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
buy, dark orbit, equipment, free, tool