Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Configuration Tool

Discussion on [Release] Configuration Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/07/2017, 17:38   #166

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Thanks for the suggestion A little late, but here it is.

Update!
  • When loading a configuration with extras that have been used or placed on another ship, it will try to find another item of that same type to add to the configuration.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2017, 18:06   #167

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
It says me: That it can't open because MSVCR120.dll is missing
Have you done what first post says?
Download this file: and add it to the same folder the tool is in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 14:01   #168

How to Login ...???? please tell

how login
Old 05/10/2017, 23:14   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixar02 View Post
how login
You simply have enter your username and password if you want to log in that way, alternatively you can log in by entering your session id and server.
Old 05/11/2017, 13:50   #170

Have any information about how enter darkorbit by sid?
Old 05/11/2017, 15:05   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globo7010a View Post
Have any information about how enter darkorbit by sid?
This should explain how to find your sid:

Enter that value along with your server in the format: int1, int2 etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2017, 11:30   #172

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
This should explain how to find your sid:

Enter that value along with your server in the format: int1, int2 etc.
my video
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2017, 06:16   #173

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Thanks for the suggestion A little late, but here it is.

Update!
  • When loading a configuration with extras that have been used or placed on another ship, it will try to find another item of that same type to add to the configuration.

GREAT feature !! thanks a lot man

keep up the good work
Old 06/01/2017, 15:45   #174

Talking

Hello. Am I doing something wrong or what, but my Configuration Tool crashes / stopped working and Windows is trying to find a solution to fix it.

• It happens when loading a configuration with extras that have been used, it will try to find another item of that same type to add to the configuration.

No matter do I press Yes for replacing same equipment with new one (Example. Cloak has ran out, it tries to take another one I have ready in hangar) or No to be without cloak, it stops working and crashes after that.
Old 06/02/2017, 02:34   #175

I don't know if it's just me or what but every time I use this tool it logs me off of my account. How can I fix it ?
Old 06/02/2017, 16:30   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72747024 View Post
Hello. Am I doing something wrong or what, but my Configuration Tool crashes / stopped working and Windows is trying to find a solution to fix it.

• It happens when loading a configuration with extras that have been used, it will try to find another item of that same type to add to the configuration.

No matter do I press Yes for replacing same equipment with new one (Example. Cloak has ran out, it tries to take another one I have ready in hangar) or No to be without cloak, it stops working and crashes after that.
That's a bug then :/ I'll take a look at it but in the meantime you can fix the crash by opening the config file in a text editor, find the cloak cpu under "Extras" and then delete the loot id, which looks like this: "equipment_extra_cpu_cl04k-xl"
So instead of "ID;equipment_extra_cpu_cl04k-xl", it should be "ID".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelinPorta View Post
I don't know if it's just me or what but every time I use this tool it logs me off of my account. How can I fix it ?
To stay logged in you need to log in with your session id and server, not your username and password.
Old 06/02/2017, 18:01   #177

I do log in with my session ID and server, I've used other tools that you have made but this one is the only one giving me problems. Whenever I make a change with this tool it logs me off from the website and I don't know why. This doesn't happen with the galaxy gate tool and upgrade tool
Old 06/03/2017, 19:38   #178

Quote:
I do log in with my session ID and server, I've used other tools that you have made but this one is the only one giving me problems. Whenever I make a change with this tool it logs me off from the website and I don't know why. This doesn't happen with the galaxy gate tool and upgrade tool
I really don't know why then :/ There is no difference in this from the other tools and I also just tested it, and even after changing configurations I was still logged in, in my browser, so I doubt it's because of the tool.
Old 06/05/2017, 02:15   #179

Quote:
Could be a cookie issue when making the request?
Old 06/05/2017, 05:44   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128th View Post
Could be a cookie issue when making the request?
And how can it be fixed? The other tools are working perfectly and I think this one is pretty much the same when it comes to log in into the program.