Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Configuration Tool

Discussion on [Release] Configuration Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Post [Release] Configuration Tool

Hey guys,

I've finally reached the point where I think it's time to release the first version of my configuration tool!

Main features:
  • Saving and loading of configurations
    • Right now the save-files are account specific so that all the items (With specific levels and such) will stay in the same place.
    • Be sure not to use all kinds of special characters in the configuration name because that name will also be the name of the save-file.
    • You can load a saved configuration onto any of your ships. However, if you save a configuration of a fully equipped, let's say Goliath, and try to load it onto a BigBoy, only the items that there are room for will actually be equipped.

• Drag'n'Drop system so you can easily modify your configuration
    • With the same UI as Darkorbit's original hangar system (Thanks to BP for the graphics ^^).
    • A white number is shown on those items that can be upgraded, representing their level, and a yellow number is shown on extras, representing the amount of uses it has left, for those extras who have it (Such as the cloak-cpu).
    • Items that are equipped in another hangar than the selected one is not shown in the inventory.

• Fast equipping of configurations
    • Equipping a configuration of a fully equipped ship, 10 drones and PET takes just above a minute.

How to use it?
Thanks alot to for making an awesome video-tutorial!

FAQ
Q: The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing, how do I fix it?
A: Download this file: and add it to the same folder the tool is in.

Thanks
111 Users
Old 07/15/2016, 01:53   #2

elite*gold: 330
looks great, works great also
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2016, 02:50   #3

I'm curious how would be a bot made by you
Old 07/15/2016, 04:23   #4

love u bonge
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 08:07   #5

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Nice work, dude!
Can you look about my small request?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 09:11   #6

elite*gold: 12
can you add a accountlist feature?
Old 07/15/2016, 09:22   #7

Thank you very much for this!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 09:41   #8

Looks amazing! Just what i needed! Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 12:17   #9

Hello

#Idea
**a refresh botton!
**equipe by left mouse click, send back to inventory by right click (if possible, i know it is hard with the drons, maybe the first inoccupated place in drons get the equipement?)

#question:
If I upgrade an LF4, will the tool still recognize it?
If I request to charge radar protocols that are already equipped in another ship into the actual ship, would it go look for them ? (if no, wipe configs on the selected ships would be a nice idea too)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 12:40   #10

elite*gold: 79
When I want to equip my configuration an ErrorMessage pops up. It says the last action was to fast requested. What does that mean?
Btw Good Job Bonge, again a great tool
Old 07/15/2016, 19:59   #11

I'm glad you guys like the tool And thanks for the suggestions, I've added them to the OP so you can what's going to be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
#question:
If I upgrade an LF4, will the tool still recognize it?
If I request to charge radar protocols that are already equipped in another ship into the actual ship, would it go look for them ? (if no, wipe configs on the selected ships would be a nice idea too)
1. Yes, the item levels will be shown on each item in the tool. If you upgrade an item while the tool is open, you'll have to select another ship and then back to the previous ship again for it to update the level (I will add a refresh option in the next version).

2. No you won't be able to equip them if they are in another ship (But I'll add your idea to clean ships).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
can you add a accountlist feature?
I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean by this, could you elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasrauchenistgesund View Post
When I want to equip my configuration an ErrorMessage pops up. It says the last action was to fast requested. What does that mean?
Btw Good Job Bonge, again a great tool
It probably means that your internet is too fast lol xD Because of that, the tool sends the equip-requests too fast so I'll have to add a minimum delay between the requests it sends to avoid this problem.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2016, 20:01   #12

elite*gold: 12
before login you can choose which account you take to login.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2016, 20:03   #13

Oh like that. Sure, why not :P
Old 07/15/2016, 21:00   #14

One thing i detected is that it doesn't equip the drone designs in the right order.. for example, i had a havoc in my apis and two demon in my iris.. now apis doesn't have a design.. all went to iris :P Anyways it's not a huge issue i just wanted you to know.. again amazing tool!

Edit:

After I saved the config and then loaded it again.
Old 07/15/2016, 21:43   #15

Talking

Thank you Bonge!!!
Always a pleasure to use your tools
Thanks
1 User