"username/password combination does not exist" but I did not change anything
For me it is working properly, are u aware that some days ago all accs got deleted because they reset their database? (if you had premium u can recover it)
For me it is working properly, are u aware that some days ago all accs got deleted because they reset their database? (if you had premium u can recover it)
Oh I did not notice that.
What do you mean by recover? Proof them my payment to get it again?
Hello guys , i am writing you becasue i need help about oneultiamte do . The problem is that i forgot my password and can't log in . I hope you bois will help me .
Hello guys , i am writing you becasue i need help about oneultiamte do . The problem is that i forgot my password and can't log in . I hope you bois will help me .
Guys i lost my account, and now i try to recover the account and its write "error send email". After i try to create new account and write "error sending email". I try to register whit 4 different email and 4 different nickname but never work. What i need to do?
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP 02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies Hey Space Pilots!
OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you.
This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate.
http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...