LoL why 1 month , server is free :P Spain company give us one unlimited ,the only bad think is people away from Spain will get some lags but np , they say gonna be updating their server conection from 300 mb/s to 1 gb/s in 1 month more or less
THIS SERVER WILL NOT NEED ANY PAYMENT ALSO THERE IS NO ADS TOO ^^
Hello, I played on the server three days and came to the top 10 when they've done, my account has been banned for no reason. Admins managing the server are not okey are flying in the clan of the top, manipulate the statistics, and the banned person whom they would not like it, so think before you start to play there. My nickname of the game резкое
Hello, I played on the server three days and came to the top 10 when they've done, my account has been banned for no reason. Admins managing the server are not okey are flying in the clan of the top, manipulate the statistics, and the banned person whom they would not like it, so think before you start to play there. My nickname of the game резкое
You have been banned because of PUSHING, which is prohibited on this server.
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP 02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies Hey Space Pilots!
OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you.
This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate.
http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...