Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dark Orbit Underground

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 5,930
Dark Orbit Underground

Welcome everyone, we have had a small revamp which made us make some changes, thus making the place for fair for all users (with a system giving everyone an equal vote.)

If you are unsure of what the underground is, it's a closed group with a small amount of individuals whom can talk about anything they want regarding Dark Orbit. Whether they want to open betas for PServers, certain types of snippets, programs or just a discussion about Dark Orbit itself.

If you wish to apply. You may do so, to any of the following people.
Any of these people are able to receive your application, and they will forward it to the underground. We will then give it a week to get results, and then PM the user privately with the results.

To get accepted into the Underground, you need a certain percentage of yes's.

However, there are a few things you may want to know before you apply.

Minimal requirements.
400 posts.
200 thanks.
6 month registration.

How can I apply?
Just PM one of us, you can phrase it however you want. But you want to be able to convince us, to say yes. If it's going to be a few sentences, we might not be inclined to say yes because you haven't persuaded us.

Please note, if you have a bug. DON'T say the method to us. We aren't interested. We are interested in you as a person before you are allowed to join. Sure, you can say you have one (in which case, you will want to back it up, lying isn't a good sign.) but don't tell us how to do it.

If you choose to apply, and you got denied, you will have to wait three months to apply again. This means that you have to seriously consider going for it. We will send you the results and brief feedback if you got denied.

As a group of individuals, we don't mind that bugs get posted to the public, it's totally fine. We don't want users leaking information (regardless of what it's about) from the UG. We do endorse free information, and I can understand the contradiction. Getting into the Underground is going to be tough, for sure. You have to show signs of dedication, a good personality and willing to help out to get your highest chances of joining. You do have to require to have a sort of activity here in epvp, if you join then go away for a year, you will most likely get removed.

If you have any questions, you can post them here.

Thanks
30 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 2,290
Why tata26 resigned from his job ?

(If I'm allowed to ask)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 2,999
We hope with the small change, the UG will be more active.

Hope we find some nice guys for it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #4

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 378/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Why tata26 resigned from his job ?

(If I'm allowed to ask)
It takes a lot of time handling all the applications and tata's busy IRL too. That's why I quit 2 years ago. Now that we have 4 "leaders" it'll be a lot faster and easier to reply to applications.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5

elite*gold: 1
Fine Plan, but im out here than^^,
not gonna release Private Exploits and so on just for earning 200 Thanks wich are required time waste for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 2,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Fine Plan, but im out here than^^,
not gonna release Private Exploits and so on just for earning 200 Thanks wich are required time waste for me.
It's just to prove that you are actively posting on this section. You're at the wrong place if you want to "release private exploits" as the UG is actually AGAINST it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

elite*gold: 36
Allright, let's try again this time LOL..

Will it be a really big problem for 3 thanks ?
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post

Ofcourse not. Well... I wouldn't decline you if you only miss 3 thanks. Try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,408
Quote:

Try again, send a pm to one of the four pm dealers

if you don't get accepted, pls don't get mad again

With best wishes,

Rob
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

Quote:

So close, let me help you

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Only 2 needed, now

Good luck with your application
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #11

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
It's just to prove that you are actively posting on this section. You're at the wrong place if you want to "release private exploits" as the UG is actually AGAINST it.
with it i mean that i wont release private things, just for getting in the ug where basically everything is already leaked <.<, it was meant to just have the meaning that the requirements are fine but the 200 thanks, are just bullshitting around, even if you post helpful things i personally dont give thanks, because i dont give a **** about it^^. Its just a function, i could release a finished 3d privat server wich work's almost perfectly and would earny 500+ thx for it.
But where is the sense Than there are 50+ privat server where everyone just took my files and pressed start ffs.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
with it i mean that i wont release private things, just for getting in the ug where basically everything is already leaked <.<, it was meant to just have the meaning that the requirements are fine but the 200 thanks, are just bullshitting around, even if you post helpful things i personally dont give thanks, because i dont give a **** about it^^. Its just a function, i could release a finished 3d privat server wich work's almost perfectly and would earny 500+ thx for it.
But where is the sense Than there are 50+ privat server where everyone just took my files and pressed start ffs.
Requirements are requirements. You might talk it out with them. I don't know and can't help you, sorry. Good luck.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #13

hi
why did you put higher requirements ??? i just had more then 50 posts and now i will not be able to join... i want to join to know bugs for easier playing... im truthful... and if i can be of any help i will try my best...
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by matej000 View Post
hi
why did you put higher requirements ??? i just had more then 50 posts and now i will not be able to join... i want to join to know bugs for easier playing... im truthful... and if i can be of any help i will try my best...
From my side of view it looks like you are only going to take advantage of the UG. You have to provide something yourself too in order to get accepted. Being "truthful" in this sense means nothing.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #15

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by matej000 View Post
hi
Matej please, I hope arby will remove all such spam post like "omg too high requirements noob". There is a reason for them, if you are smart enought you can get it^^

We are opened to all questions, but don't come here just for blame requirements.

Thanks
4 Users