Hey Epvpers,
im searching a free and good booty box collector/bot.
I have some experiences with Fs Bot Lion but it dont collect all booty boxes and lets some out so i want to ask if someone of you know a really good bot for booty boxes which is free
P.S: I would like to know whats the best map for booty boxes?
BOT REQUEST (Booty Boxes) 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies requesting since Open Stealth supposedly 'died' (Or will take a while to update), if someone could make a booty key bot? :D (To locate all booty treasures)
How to get boxybot to pick up booty boxes? 08/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Ive been botting with 500 keys on a ship for 10 hours and boxybot has picked up 1 booty box...my timings are...
<timingBoxingTimeMin>48000000</timingBox ingTimeMin>
<timingBoxingTimeMax>50000000</timingBox ingTimeMax>
<amountBoxingMin>20000</amountBoxingMin& gt;
<amountBoxingMax>30000</amountBoxingMax& gt;
<timingBoxingDelayMin>0</timingBoxingDel ayMin>
<timingBoxingDelayMax>0</timingBoxingDel ayMax>
BOOTY BOXES+ 08/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies look go on ur pp and do ur extra bonus for boxes so u will get better chance for ur lf4 and ex....
i dont no if it work but it sud do
if u dont agre wid me them tell me plz thanks:pimp:
booty boxes 07/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies hi, does anyone know a programm to locate booty boxes on a map? if it is possible a gree programm:)
Designes in booty boxes 10/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 13 Replies Hello, I heard about people get for example solace from fifth booty box they collect. I collected more than 100 and I don't have any LF4 or design. Why?:confused::(