Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot Lion

Discussion on [Release] FsBot Lion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2016, 16:38   #661

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I download it the v0.4 but I can't open the Fsbot.exe.

Winrar or 7-Zip don't want to open it...

Is it working?
Old 06/29/2016, 18:13   #662

Bot works fain, but when i die and have to go on selected map, it dont jump the gate, the ship stay on portal.
Old 06/29/2016, 19:09   #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post

No
but it could be a nice features or not?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 19:56   #664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drikox View Post

Is it working?
Have you extracted in WinRAR or 7-Zip? If not, try to do that and disable your antivirus as well. If even that doesn't fix the problem, download version 0.3 as it has auto-updater, so maybe you can try with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessiobaxter View Post
Yeah, that would be an excellent feature! (The alpha browser zoom)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/29/2016, 21:24   #665

Thumbs up Congrat!

One of the best choices for now: pixel bot era. Since package bots down, Ive been waiting for a new good option. FSBot have some issues, but all them you can easly fix with time and dedication. I'm realy impressed with your project! Good luck my friend, greetings from Brazil.

Now in the correct thread xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2016, 21:34   #666

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeszklaneczka997 View Post
Hey thanks for quick answer anyway i set bot on night, and he was picking boxes during less than 4 hours. I got just 1000-1200 uri by flying vegeance ship at x-2 map with 465 move speed. Is that normal score? I have premium but i didnt buy double pick box by dollars (or sth like that ) and i dont have pet. Just new account created to test bot
Its a low ammount, it should be higher i think but it can be possible...., anyways this days darkorbit its a bit strange,for example today i make 40k uri, the last week in the same time botting i gor 60k..... Please make an screenshot of your game client hiding your nickname to check if there is something wrong, but i dont think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drikox View Post

Is it working?
Have you extracted the file? --->Right click--->extract

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessiobaxter View Post
Yes, it may be a nice feature, but at the moment i think that fuso will focus on bug fixes and essential features. Once all is fixed i think he will implement new great features like that (in my opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin3011 View Post
Bot works fain, but when i die and have to go on selected map, it dont jump the gate, the ship stay on portal.
It get stuck on portals no? What portal? i mean 2-1 to 2-2, 2-2 to 2-3.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fofoboy View Post
One of the best choices for now: pixel bot era. Since package bots down, Ive been waiting for a new good option. FSBot have some issues, but all them you can easly fix with time and dedication. I'm realy impressed with your project! Good luck my friend, greetings from Brazil.

Now in the correct thread xD
Thakyou for your feedback, this kind of feedback helps fuso a lot to keep up the project

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------#
Known bugs:
-Spam on cloak and press every X secconds feature
-NPC killing, the bot doesnt follow the npc. In fact the npc killing works well if you set up it in the correct way, but it clicks on tabs which are never closed, fuso is working on that
-Sometimes the bot get stuck on portals (when it have to jump)
-The bot get stuck on bases while collect event boxes is activated
-Rest on box may have some problems (i am testing it)
-When the spaceball is online and the middle jumpgate appears, if you have the fly if enemy bar appear feature enabled the bot stay on the spaceball jumpgate.

Known problems:
-Recconect function not work always. We are working to fix it, its due to long internet crashes, long game crashes and so on. I reccomend to use the extra fuction with at least 60s. Anyways it may not recconect anyways.
-Some nicks/passwords are not acepted by the login by nick and password. If you have problems then use SID login.
-The first time you run +0.3 versions it gives you an error screen. Just close and try again to solve it
-Sometimes the settings are not saved or they just dissapear. I suggest you to copy in another folder the settings.ini so if it dissapear you can just copy and paste it

-Maybe there are more things, but i want to tell you guys that we have all of this into account. Please, give us full detailed feedback with screenshots/videos always hiding your nicknames for your safety. Remember that the less grafics the better will work the bot. ALWAYS disable show other people cargo boxes, if you dont do it you will get -honor
If the bot works for you, also give feedback, it will help fuso to keep it updated

Thankyou all
skeith
FsBot Lion Tester
Old 06/29/2016, 21:49   #667

Quote:
It get stuck on portals no? What portal? i mean 2-1 to 2-2, 2-2 to 2-3.....
Yes, in 1-1, it doesnt jump to 1-2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 21:55   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin3011 View Post
Yes, in 1-1, it doesnt jump to 1-2.
ok, for the moment use repair at portal/spot, i will take a look on that. Thankyou for your feedback
Old 06/29/2016, 22:25   #669

An issue: sometimes the bot 'stucks' in the reconnection screens, it just keeps going forever... I need to close and re-open alpha-browser to fix. Maybe you could automatize such process.

Also, sometimes when the bot missclicks a portal going to another map, it enter a loops saying 'going to cordenade something', stop doing anything and if i try to pause it even stop responding.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 03:39   #670

I know a very big problem of the bot!
If the bot bots about an hour, he gets many boxes, because many of the bb's are in the mid of the map, the most time the bot is in the mid of it... But many bonus boxes spawn in corners! So the actual Problem, is that you don't get all the boxes in the corners and edges... A feature, like every 30 minutes the bot flies off the corner, would help!
If you don't believe me, try to fly at the corners, a few millimeters away, and look how many boxes you find! im making a vid tomorrow if you want to see it
Old 06/30/2016, 04:44   #671

Everytime getting killed by radiation field... Someone too? Any fix? Thx
Old 06/30/2016, 09:28   #672

Probably somebody asked for it in past or i could find it in obviously place (but i was searching), so what is correct dark orbit/graphic setup for boting?
Can somebody past link for me? In 1 account it works, in 2nd it doesnt
Old 06/30/2016, 11:53   #673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuchseibua123 View Post
I know a very big problem of the bot!
If the bot bots about an hour, he gets many boxes, because many of the bb's are in the mid of the map, the most time the bot is in the mid of it... But many bonus boxes spawn in corners! So the actual Problem, is that you don't get all the boxes in the corners and edges... A feature, like every 30 minutes the bot flies off the corner, would help!
If you don't believe me, try to fly at the corners, a few millimeters away, and look how many boxes you find! im making a vid tomorrow if you want to see it
Its a reduced area in order not to enter in the radiaiton zone, maybe in a future fuso can adjust it

Quote:
Everytime getting killed by radiation field... Someone too? Any fix? Thx
Please make a screenshot of your game client hiding your nickname
Are you collecting boxes or killing npc?
Did you move the minimap while botting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeszklaneczka997 View Post
Probably somebody asked for it in past or i could find it in obviously place (but i was searching), so what is correct dark orbit/graphic setup for boting?
Can somebody past link for me? In 1 account it works, in 2nd it doesnt
All in low (ship can be in high if you want)
Tabs background must be enabled
Minimap background must be disabled
Vants off
Cargo boxes (both) off
Bonus boxes ON

If you are not able to fix it upload a screenshot hiding your nickname
Old 06/30/2016, 15:31   #674

Quote:
Please make a screenshot of your game client hiding your nickname
Are you collecting boxes or killing npc?
Did you move the minimap while botting?

just boxing, and I blocked the interface windows.
Old 06/30/2016, 15:43   #675

Quote:

just boxing, and I blocked the interface windows.
Tabs background must be enabled
Minimap background must be disabled

Cargo boxes must be disabled (both)
Bonus boxes must be enabled
Nice account
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, fsbot, fuso98