Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot Lion

Discussion on [Release] FsBot Lion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2016, 15:04   #496

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by centiik View Post
My bot doesn't work, it keeps saying Error 0, minimap up left corner not found, how do i fix this? i've been searching for fixes, but nothing seems to work.. I've tried replacing the image files, i've tried redownloading it, i've tried moving the map to another position, but nothing seems to work. Please help me, thanks
make an screenshot please
Old 06/19/2016, 16:03   #497

Hi guys can you help me? My ship jump to 4-4 then it stays on 4-4. At log history : Dest: 4-2 curr:16 pid: -1 and i setted always on this 4-2 but not jump again into 4-2. Any solution?
Old 06/19/2016, 16:05   #498

First off, i have my config:

Then there's another bug i think looks kinda wierd, idk if it is supposed to look like this, it seems like the darkorbit logo kinda merges together with the loading screen:

Then there's the bug i was talking about, it happens each time i hit "start botting":

I hope you can help me find a solution to this problem
Old 06/19/2016, 16:07   #499

Quote:
My bot doesn't work, it keeps saying Error 0, minimap up left corner not found, how do i fix this? i've been searching for fixes, but nothing seems to work.. I've tried replacing the image files, i've tried redownloading it, i've tried moving the map to another position, but nothing seems to work. Please help me, thanks
That`s ez. I think you stay at corner of the map. Flee to center of the map then start bot.
Old 06/19/2016, 16:48   #500

I have already tried that, but still didn't seem to work... Does it have to be exactly in the middle of the map?
Old 06/20/2016, 12:55   #501

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Quote:
I have already tried that, but still didn't seem to work... Does it have to be exactly in the middle of the map?
No, you just need to be sure that the 2 lines that indicates your ship on the minimap don't touch minimap borders.

#News:
Guys I'm back and better than before I hope to release a new update tomorrow which will fix many bugs! Then I will work on Alpha Browser to make it more stable. All will be avaible with autoupdater!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/20/2016, 17:20   #502

wb mate ! thanks for the bot i really love it
Old 06/20/2016, 17:34   #503

1 hour for 108 boxes ? its so bad. you must fix this problem . bot like blind because fliying over the boxes
Old 06/20/2016, 17:54   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by agmerhamto View Post
1 hour for 108 boxes ? its so bad. you must fix this problem . bot like blind because fliying over the boxes
you must be doing something wrong, it dont misses almost any bonus box
Old 06/20/2016, 19:50   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
No, you just need to be sure that the 2 lines that indicates your ship on the minimap don't touch minimap borders.

#News:
Guys I'm back and better than before I hope to release a new update tomorrow which will fix many bugs! Then I will work on Alpha Browser to make it more stable. All will be avaible with autoupdater!
Wb i would really appreciate it when you would optimize the Bonus Box collecting to get more uridium Maybe a bigger size for the Alpha Browser = Bigger Box Radius. Something like Golem, because it collects the boxes very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
you must be doing something wrong, it dont misses almost any bonus box
When the Bot collect a Box it happens that it ignores the other Boxes nearby (fly over it) because its focusing just one Box and dont save the position of the other in a cache or something like that.
Old 06/20/2016, 20:00   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teler001 View Post
Wb i would really appreciate it when you would optimize the Bonus Box collecting to get more uridium Maybe a bigger size for the Alpha Browser = Bigger Box Radius. Something like Golem, because it collects the boxes very fast.

When the Bot collect a Box it happens that it ignores the other Boxes nearby (fly over it) because its focusing just one Box and dont save the position of the other in a cache or something like that.
yeah, but what i mean with miss box is have a box in the screen and flee away, if the bot moves to collect a box and the other box now is out of range its not miss a box its someting like forgot a box jajjajajajja, but yeah, i know what do you mean and that would be an awesome feature, but a difficult one
Old 06/20/2016, 20:04   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
yeah, but what i mean with miss box is have a box in the screen and flee away, if the bot moves to collect a box and the other box now is out of range its not miss a box its someting like forgot a box jajjajajajja, but yeah, i know what do you mean and that would be an awesome feature, but a difficult one
Yeah as long as the box is in the Screen it collects the box, but there are still options to optimize it and get more reward
Old 06/20/2016, 21:21   #508

i got home and the alpha browser was all white with a grey (!) on it. What happened?? Its the second time this happens. Also during the night, he disconnects for no apparent reason, and no, its not the server restart.
Old 06/20/2016, 21:57   #509

High detection rate, is the bot clean?.
Old 06/20/2016, 22:31   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelin12221 View Post
High detection rate, is the bot clean?.
what do you mean by clean?
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit, fsbot, fuso98