son bölüm de kıpırdamadan falconu kesiyorduk sonra patladıktan sonra altaki dünyada bekliyorduk veriyordu.bayadır denemediğim için olmayadabilir şuan için. dene hiç yoktan iyidir
I already answered you in the PM you sent me, yet you decide to create a thread?
i wrote "do you know any hercules bug exist?" to you you said "no i dont". You dont know but maybe others knows the bug, think little bit and then write. Dont be stupid
i wrote "do you know any hercules bug exist?" to you you said "no i dont". You dont know but maybe others knows the bug, think little bit and then write. Dont be stupid
Even IF I did, I'd still say "No, I don't", because it's not allowed to beg for bugs here.
Not reading the rules doesn't make me stupid, but you
Regarding Hercules Client? / In Bezug auf Hercules Client? 09/02/2015 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies Does anyone know if this still works with the Hercules Client? I mean will I get detected? I've used it in eAthena and Aegis and never got a ban.
Weiß jemand, ob dies immer noch arbeitet mit dem Hercules Client? Ich meine, ich werde gehen erkannt ? Ich habe es in eAthena und Aegis und nie ein Verbot bekommen .
Exist a... 12/29/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Changer equipment is something you give to me LINK leave him no viruses please thanks
METIN2 PLEASEE
scuze my for the post on Guides &....
Does this Exist? 03/05/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Hello I was wondering if there is some kind of tool or hack/autohotkey program that picks up gold/argates/mavs and basically anything important along the lines of those items without picking up the rest of the crap.
I know jebbit has a autohotkey that clicks on all the items on the floor but is there a way to just limit it to certain ones.
Thanks,
Allster
Nevermind,
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-main-disc ussions-questions/122574-auto-pick-up.html
exist 05/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies hallo leute ich wollte fragen ob es ein rooteserver gibt wo genau oder ähnliche bediengunge hat wie olfenmt2.da olfemt2 über einen homeroot läuft und ned immer on ist will ich auf einen root umsteigen.ich danke schon im vorraus
it exist a new but>? 05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies tell me if it is a new but work )(