Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSB shooter by maggot ???

Discussion on RSB shooter by maggot ??? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSB shooter by maggot ???

sorry that bother friends,, but someone could give me a copy of this program,, took a long time and I love using it,,, but I malogro the pc and lost all,,,, and now can not find any link X it's very old ..
Old 05/08/2016, 08:08   #2

I know only this. Though, I'm not sure if it works anymore. (I checked your thread you made a year ago and this link was in it.)

Also there's Dr.Toni's tool where RSB changer is included. Not sure if this works.

You could try to use the search button and search for all kinds of Darkorbit Tools, I'm sure some of them could work. If you're going to comment on those threads - if you find any Darkorbit Tool threads - remember to check the date first, so you don't push old threads!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2016, 19:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
sorry that bother friends,, but someone could give me a copy of this program,, took a long time and I love using it,,, but I malogro the pc and lost all,,,, and now can not find any link X it's very old ..
I know a easy way to switch x4 and rsb.

Old 05/09/2016, 20:35   #4

1.)

2.)

1. RSB Changer. 2. Turn off the RSB Changer.

Make x4 on 1 and RSB on 2
Old 05/11/2016, 08:00   #5

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,855
First post...
I don't need to download it to say It's fake :/
Thanks
1 User