hmmm this sounds wierd to me lol, 11 lf4 6 hercules and 20 green keys... sounds like you're lying, since hercules etc is WAY more rare in those chests than other drone designs so that you didnt get ANY other than hercules is pretty suspicious
hmmm this sounds wierd to me lol, 11 lf4 6 hercules and 20 green keys... sounds like you're lying, since hercules etc is WAY more rare in those chests than other drone designs so that you didnt get ANY other than hercules is pretty suspicious
60 keys + 30 extra green. 1 Hercules + 4 VAT VANT + 3 SKULL VANT + a lot of bllsht ammo....
Sound a lie...a big lie...the max % is in the helix day, and that day is like 50 keys = 1 LF4
Uh..No. I got 2 lf4 out of 25 booty's. Explain that now with the same logic, doesn't work right? Why, you ask? Because it's based on chances PER BOOTY CHEST.
At helix day it's like 0.3% for a lf4 if I'm right. So not 0.3% from 50= 0.15 lf4 (not even 1 lol)
But 0,3% PER 1 CHEST.
Whoever have Bought DB Bot please come in 06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2034/82963222.png
Does this mean I can only use it on 1 Char? If i Logoff and make another char in the same Account will the bot work on that new char I made?. I'm NOT asking about multi client