hey there, some of my friends gave me their UFE (banned) accounts, they all get error 16 for botting, however, i'd like to see if there's anyone in here who can get them unbanned, i'm willing to pay cash hehe
The only legit way is to take a lawyer or just try to use Sephirofl's unban service.
Most of the DO admins will laugh and they don't give a fck that you are banned. (the reality.)
That's all i want to say.
I did a little research about Sephirofl's unban service, and i'm highly interested, but as you said, most DO admins have an *** for a head, so i'm not sure if this dude can manage to unban my accounts, do you know if he's got to unban Darkorbit accounts recently?
I did a little research about Sephirofl's unban service, and i'm highly interested, but as you said, most DO admins have an *** for a head, so i'm not sure if this dude can manage to unban my accounts, do you know if he's got to unban Darkorbit accounts recently?
You should ask him He has account on E*PvP so just message him
I did a little research about Sephirofl's unban service, and i'm highly interested, but as you said, most DO admins have an *** for a head, so i'm not sure if this dude can manage to unban my accounts, do you know if he's got to unban Darkorbit accounts recently?
It can be a waste of money. He doesen't give you any warranty and the price is high. Basically he just talk with an admin and ask him to unban you...
It can be a waste of money. He doesen't give you any warranty and the price is high. Basically he just talk with an admin and ask him to unban you...
He gives you the text he's given to everybody else and if it works it works. If it doesn't he tells you that it's not his fault and keeps the money. That's all I got to say.
He gives you the text he's given to everybody else and if it works it works. If it doesn't he tells you that it's not his fault and keeps the money. That's all I got to say.
Welp, that's a risk, but taken into account i have possesion of 7 UFE accounts, two of them top 100 on big servers, it's a risk i'm willing to make lol
Is there a way to unban accounts? 02/28/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies Hi guys, so I have been banned from flyff on my main account for something so silly but kinda stupid of me.
My friend had the hack that shows HP/Penya etc. A mod was in the arena one day (Dec' 2014) and my friend told me their HP so I just said it in the chat. After that, I got banned permanently. They will not unban me
Is there a way to unban myself somehow? Is it possible?
Kind Regards,
Jay
Unban accounts 01/30/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies As i have played this game for a long time, i know a few of the mods personally. I am especially close to one, and he has said he can unban ( up to ) 4 accounts for me. He said only 4, as otherwise it can get suspicious. Ill be using one of those 4 for myself so that leaves 3. I am thinking of either selling them or giving them to good friends, i just want to know what kind of prices people are willing to pay. As my paypal has been closed ill only be accepting bitcoin. I feel like im a trusted...
Unban CombatArms Accounts![S]PSC or e*g 01/20/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies I unban combat arms accounts!I am GM.
I want e*g or psc.
For more informations add skype polarus.d3d ;)
Unban WarRock Accounts![S]PSC or e*g 01/20/2013 - WarRock Trading - 29 Replies I unban warrock accs.
I want e*g or psc..
add skype for more informations: polarus.d3d
UNBAN ACCOUNTS ! 05/28/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 20 Replies Heya as the title says i can unban accounts ...
If you want you account unbanned just pm me
info requies : id , pass , sa , first reg email ...
we make 50/50 i unban chars from hellion only ...
unban 1 account reqiues around 5 working days ...