I've made a poll about RocketLaunchers due to some of the players who were playing complained about that (it produces on theirs computers a bit of FPS reduction).
*Note: This feature doesn't make any lag on the server, it is problem of the player's computer.
I've made a poll about RocketLaunchers due to some of the players who were playing complained about that (it produces on theirs computers a bit of FPS reduction).
*Note: This feature doesn't make any lag on the server, it is problem of the player's computer.
Just make an option to hide the effect and show only damage. I bet most of the players are using rocket launcher so it would be quite bad decision to remove it completely.
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
oneultimate 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Now oneultimate close forever? :(
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...