You last visited: Today at 15:14
Advertisement
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP
Discussion on [PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you want me to remove RocketLauncher?
Yes, it makes my pc go slow and with lag.
27
45.76%
No, it's a good option and it doesn't lag my pc.
32
54.24%
04/10/2016, 15:35
#91
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Received Thanks: 163
Not for me. I uninstalled it, cleared cookies and cache did an restart but its still showing this window on chrome.
//What is wrong with this server?!
04/11/2016, 15:46
#92
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd
I uninstalled it
You should have disabled it, not uninstalled it.
04/11/2016, 16:12
#93
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Received Thanks: 163
I did both. And both is not work xD
04/11/2016, 18:20
#94
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 133
the server is down, has nothing to do with your browser.
04/11/2016, 22:14
#95
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 90
now working enjoy solved all problems
04/12/2016, 16:25
#96
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 555
Received Thanks: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Akupunktur-
the server is down, has nothing to do with your browser.
You should read everything before you answer.
04/12/2016, 20:57
#97
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 557
Received Thanks: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd
You should read everything before you answer.
you should read their facebook page, ******* kiddo.
04/13/2016, 14:16
#98
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fsdfsafasfsfsadfsd
You should read everything before you answer.
its possible you use the adblock browser ?
04/14/2016, 02:25
#99
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 63
I see dead people tistististis ^^
04/14/2016, 08:49
#100
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dark52300
what is this music ? i like this xd
04/14/2016, 12:05
#101
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ready*12
I see dead people tistististis ^^
nice video
04/15/2016, 13:12
#102
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 7
04/17/2016, 20:07
#103
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 90
hellstorm working
04/18/2016, 12:47
#104
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 10
best server, 0 lag.
I'm really happy that I can play on this server
04/18/2016, 15:37
#105
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 8
When i logging into the homepage i get just white screen. Anyone know how can i solve this problem?(i activated my account)
Similar Threads
About Oneultimate
11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ?
10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
oneultimate
10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Now oneultimate close forever? :(
OneUltimate ?
01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...
Hello about Oneultimate
10/03/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
#closed
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:17 .