Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit new anti bot system

Discussion on darkorbit new anti bot system within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/28/2016, 18:51   #31

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
My question is why BP doesn't ban users based on their logs. I think 90% or even more players which have their logs full of box-collection messages are botters. And I think BP can live without some "legit players"
Nope, they can't.

There are much legit users which collect boxes by hand.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2016, 19:48   #32

elite*gold: 0
DarkOrbit is not like 6y ago with nearly full maps^^.
They need every **** (paying) player and they know botters won´t stop just cause they got banned on one account.
Old 02/28/2016, 19:55   #33

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut View Post
They need every **** (paying) player and they know botters won´t stop just cause they got banned on one account.
Yeah because most of the players does Gates 24/7.
Old 03/03/2016, 14:52   #34

are you crazy? I legit box events like crazy, ammo emps etc.... if I catch ban for log receipts ima go ballistic. bp knows too many ppl grind events and f2p grind bmaps. logs NOT way to go.
Old 03/03/2016, 15:05   #35

Quote:
I don`t think BP is surviving because of Dark Orbit...In my opinion they should shut down dark orbit or sell the data base of it and put all money in Battlestar Galactica Online...that is way way way better than dark orbit
Old 03/03/2016, 15:22   #36

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by eL1aS View Post
I don`t think BP is surviving because of Dark Orbit...In my opinion they should shut down dark orbit or sell the data base of it and put all money in Battlestar Galactica Online...that is way way way better than dark orbit
Or make DarkOrbit Beta with the OLD lasersystem, when Basic FE was the best, people was like "Oh fack! 33k with X4 ZOMG!" and remove Havocs, Formations (3D), LF-4 and the upgrade system

I suspect ALOT of people would come back and start playing if that happend
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/03/2016, 15:24   #37

That would be nice but its kinda impossible
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2016, 15:33   #38

Quote:
That would be nice but its kinda impossible
How can it be impossible? If they could implement new stuff, it sure wouldn´t be hard for them to remove it and re-add the old files which they have stored somewhere (doubt they´ll just put it in the trashbin) ^^
Old 03/03/2016, 15:43   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
How can it be impossible? If they could implement new stuff, it sure wouldn´t be hard for them to remove it and re-add the old files which they have stored somewhere (doubt they´ll just put it in the trashbin) ^^
I meant its kinda impossible coz BP will never want to do this...people spend a lot of cash in dark orbit,and with a comeback of the old one you wont have to spend such big amounts...BP is hungry
Old 03/03/2016, 15:47   #40

Quote:
I meant its kinda impossible coz BP will never want to do this...people spend a lot of cash in dark orbit,and with a comeback of the old one you wont have to spend such big amounts...BP is hungry

But people will spend more money on fewer occasions, and it would still be an income for BP = BP gets money = game still exist
(Also old bots could possibly return) xD
Old 03/03/2016, 17:10   #41

Quote:
Sell it to Riot Games.They would make this game so **** awesome and not like this BIGPOINT fckers...

Nobody wondering why the company is in Luxemburg ?

They will never turn this game for free players by adding nice reward giving npcs event .... they just nerfed every **** npc and event which gave a nice reward for stupid reasons.
They even sell x4 as event ammo but nobody complaining about that, you can spend 10mil uri in 1hour easy but you can´t even earn that by playing 6months without spending on premium and and and...

LoL FTW!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2016, 17:04   #42

all said macros are very unsafe, not random clicks... but i was botting with macros since years without any ban, the true its if they ban all bot accounts they will close the game
Old 03/05/2016, 18:41   #43

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianforever View Post
all said macros are very unsafe, not random clicks... but i was botting with macros since years without any ban, the true its if they ban all bot accounts they will close the game
you can even create a macro with random clicks&random timmings
Old 03/05/2016, 20:54   #44

Quote:
Sell it to Riot Games.They would make this game so **** awesome and not like this BIGPOINT fckers...

Nobody wondering why the company is in Luxemburg ?

They will never turn this game for free players by adding nice reward giving npcs event .... they just nerfed every **** npc and event which gave a nice reward for stupid reasons.
They even sell x4 as event ammo but nobody complaining about that, you can spend 10mil uri in 1hour easy but you can´t even earn that by playing 6months without spending on premium and and and...

LoL FTW!
LOL DarkOrbit by Riot Games would be awesome :O
Old 03/06/2016, 11:10   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
you can even create a macro with random clicks&random timmings
yeah i know but i talk about macros without timing i think its easy to know if u are or no are using a macro , because u dont change the map, u stay in the map many hours without doing nothing except click the minimap... and... the same movements all time, so why BP dont ban u, and the include measures to ban pixelbots that have a lot of antibot features i dont understan it seriously
Thanks
1 User