Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOW GATE AND SEPROM BUG FIXED

Discussion on LOW GATE AND SEPROM BUG FIXED within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation LOW GATE AND SEPROM BUG FIXED

INFINITY WRITE IN THE DUTCH COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK

"Er zijn genoeg Nederlanders die regelmatig vals spelen... Daar besteden we geen aandacht aan en dat blijft ook zo. Voor diegene die het willen weten, heeft Bigpoint nu mede dankzij onze community de Low gate bug opgelost en de Seprom bug (dat laatste moet nog definitief getest en verwijderd worden, maar dat komt zeer binnenkort). Dat dus even als informatie op het gebied van vals spelen. Helaas wordt er niemand voor gebanned, maar dat zijn we onderand wel gewend „wink“-Emoticon Ben al blij dat het niet meer werkt!"

Translation by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
yes i am dutch so here is the translation
there are enough dutch players who play unfair.... we dont spent any attention to those players and that won't change. for the people who want to know, bigpoint has now because of the community the LoW gate bug solved and the seprom bug (the last one isn't 100% sure yet still need to test a bit... but it will be very fast) so that as information for the unfair players. unfortunatly nobody will get banned
if i understand it right

Go do fast seprom bug guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2016, 18:26   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSilence~ View Post
INFINITY WRITE IN THE DUTCH COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK

"Er zijn genoeg Nederlanders die regelmatig vals spelen... Daar besteden we geen aandacht aan en dat blijft ook zo. Voor diegene die het willen weten, heeft Bigpoint nu mede dankzij onze community de Low gate bug opgelost en de Seprom bug (dat laatste moet nog definitief getest en verwijderd worden, maar dat komt zeer binnenkort). Dat dus even als informatie op het gebied van vals spelen. Helaas wordt er niemand voor gebanned, maar dat zijn we onderand wel gewend „wink“-Emoticon Ben al blij dat het niet meer werkt!"

That mean that the low bug is fixed and the seprom bug also but they need to test it more times sometimes it still works

if i understand it right

Go do fast seprom bug guys
pretty sure i did it yesterday. will test it again soon
Old 01/29/2016, 18:32   #3

he has post it 20 minutes ago
Old 01/29/2016, 18:37   #4

there are enough dutch players who play unfair.... we dont spent any attention to those players and that won't change. for the people who want to know, bigpoint has now because of the community the LoW gate bug solved and the seprom bug (the last one isn't 100% sure yet still need to test a bit... but it will be very fast) so that as information for the unfair players. unfortunatly nobody will get banned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 18:44   #5

Quote:
thanks i use it in the thread here
Old 01/29/2016, 20:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSilence~ View Post
thanks i use it in the thread here
np btw sorry for bad english -_-
Old 01/29/2016, 21:06   #7

Quote:
Your english is pretty good
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2016, 21:27   #8

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Not trying to be rude. Your english is alright, but I still couldn't really understand everything so I'll give it a try too (for people like me):

There are enough Dutch players whom are playing unfair... We are not giving them any attention, and it will stay like that. For the people who want to know, Bigpoint has - thanks to the community- fixed the low-gate bug and seprom bug (the latter still needs some testing and will be deleted, but that'll happen asap). That's the information we got regarding using cheats. Unfortunately, no one will get banned, but we're used to it "". Although I'm happy it isn't working anymore!

Infinity be like: „wink“-Emoticon because just writing ; ) is too mainstream.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 22:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Not trying to be rude. Your english is alright, but I still couldn't really understand everything so I'll give it a try too (for people like me):

There are enough Dutch players whom are playing unfair... We are not giving them any attention, and it will stay like that. For the people who want to know, Bigpoint has - thanks to the community- fixed the low-gate bug and seprom bug (the latter still needs some testing and will be deleted, but that'll happen asap). That's the information we got regarding using cheats. Unfortunately, no one will get banned, but we're used to it "". Although I'm happy it isn't working anymore!

Infinity be like: „wink“-Emoticon because just writing ; ) is too mainstream.
yes thats it exactly (i was to lazy for the end -_-)
and thx

btw u should spamm the seprom bug right now as much as u can because they wont punish you !!! that is what he said so yea SPAM THE BUG RIGHT NOW btw hey infinity i am from GE3 u didn't ban me once cuz i lost my iris xD that was my punishment
Old 01/30/2016, 00:31   #10

[QUOTE=iSilence~;33847819]INFINITY WRITE IN THE DUTCH COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK

Alternative translation, yes I am Dutch too .

There are plenty of Dutch people who cheat on a regular basis... We dont give any attention to this matter, nor will we (in the future). For whoever is interested, Bigpoint has now, thanks to the community, fixed the Low Gate Bug and the Seprom bug (the latter still having to be tested a final time and being removed shortly after <-- This should be soon). Unfortunately, no one will be banned, but we got used to that . For now Im glad that the bugs dont work anymore!
Old 01/30/2016, 05:23   #11

well, now i will only bot 4 life, i cant play without my seprom bug :'(
Old 01/30/2016, 06:37   #12

elite*gold: 330
could anyone release the seporm bug? please, since it is getting patched
Old 01/30/2016, 07:39   #13

lol it's just a seprom bug...why can;t you wait and send like normal people?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 12:59   #14

wow after 1 year they fix the seprom bug and even dont punish anyone?
Old 01/30/2016, 13:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
lol it's just a seprom bug...why can;t you wait and send like normal people?
some clan wars needs more than 1m laser shoot to solve
also doing cubies is ways better with seprom on
galaxy gates faster
npcs die in no time

and all of that isn't available with the speed the skyllab produce sprom