You can buy it in promotion, but it's still free. In future it will cost 20€.
#Update#
- Fixed PET
- Probably fixed login
- Fixed some memory issues
Edit:
Login still not working on some PCs. I'll try fix it tommorow.
You can buy it in promotion, but it's still free. In future it will cost 20€.
#Update#
- Fixed PET
- Probably fixed login
- Fixed some memory issues
Edit:
Login still not working on some PCs. I'll try fix it tommorow.
Thanks, now it work. But The bot not using the pet to collect BB and not repair him. It happen when i have the pet window open and closed. I have this options :
Hi!
Bot uses the wrong link
Russia 6.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&dosi d=.....
must use
ru6.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&dosi d=.....
fix it please
Hi!
Bot uses the wrong link
Russia 6.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&dosi d=.....
must use
ru6.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/indexInternal.es?action=internalMapRevolution&dosi d=.....
fix it please
Where you chose the server, instead of Russia6, delete it and write ru6.
AutoBot - Darkorbit free boxy bot! [BETA] 05/22/2017 - DarkOrbit - 55 Replies Hi, maybe you rember my first bad pixelbot. I'm developing new version of it.
Features:
- Collect bonus boxes
- Collect green booty
- You can set where the bot has to repair
- Use P.E.T. 10
- Repair P.E.T. 10
- Use Auto-looter
- Reconnect
http://i.epvpimg.com/OYyMd.png