Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ip quastion.

Discussion on ip quastion. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ip quastion.

I had palla by palavia a year ago lifetime license. I stoped to play darkorbit and moved to Ireland. Now i started again and asked for instalation file and it says that my pc doesnt have license. However i contacted palavia and he said that this isn't the same laptop, but it is. May i ask, if country /internet provider/ hdd/ os change can affect ip change? Palavia said that os can't affect ip change.
Old 12/16/2015, 06:39   #2

Has nothing todo with ip thet your hwid isnt the same, pretty sure that Palavia is. Right
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2015, 10:36   #3

Seems he isnt. Laptop is the same, seems his system is broken down. Oh well i gonna bot other bots lol. I ain't buy new license for same pc, if i should have lifetime on my pc and guy who got my money do like this. He can eat my money. I won't die for feaw euros.

"I see a different computer, so you need to buy a new 6 months license which you can move 2 times on a different computers. Or just use a Free version if your computer is so "special"."

Someone has spent all money before christmass and now need to buy presents somehow i guess..
Old 12/16/2015, 11:32   #4

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
I don't see why are you so toxic, though. You can't afford 5€? Then go to another bot. This bot has worked smooth as f*ck for 2 years now. All he asks for is 5€ for a PERFECTLY working and SAFE bot. Yeah, he changed it from lifetime to 6 months. So what? Can you find a bot for 5€ that:
  • Works smoother than a math teacher.
    Is the safest bot around, with record - 2 years and no banned users.
I don't see the problem with changing the license system. Lifetime or 6 months. All the same. For 3 months you can get an 8 iris account into a UFE monster with millions of ammo. The rest of the license you can either use on a smaller account or to gain more ammo.

I want to make it clear that I do NOT say any of this because I'm a reseller. I have tons of respect for palavia and I stated that it's the best bot because it simply is. 2 years, 0 banned users. There's NO other bot with such a history. You really need to learn what "respect" means. Self-esteem is also important.

Also, saying "Oh well i gonna bot other bots lol." doesn't matter at all. It just shows how much disrespect you have for a great human-being who happens to have made a perfectly stable bot that is not only smooth as sh*t but also safe.

Anyway, if you're really that poor and can't afford paying 5€ for this masterpiece, PM me and I'll gift you a license.

PS
You can learn English online. I'd recommend you a few websites, if you're interested. I truly believe it'd not hurt taking one of these, as it'll greatly improve your English skills and therefore change your entire life, possibly. Fortunately, these websites are free. :3
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/16/2015, 11:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshо View Post
I don't see why are you so toxic, though. You can't afford 5€? Then go to another bot. This bot has worked smooth as f*ck for 2 years now. All he asks for is 5€ for a PERFECTLY working and SAFE bot. Yeah, he changed it from lifetime to 6 months. So what? Can you find a bot for 5€ that:
I don't see the problem with changing the license system. Lifetime or 6 months. All the same. For 3 months you can get an 8 iris account into a UFE monster with millions of ammo. The rest of the license you can either use on a smaller account or to gain more ammo.

I want to make it clear that I do NOT say any of this because I'm a reseller. I have tons of respect for palavia and I stated that it's the best bot because it simply is. 2 years, 0 banned users. There's NO other bot with such a history. You really need to learn what "respect" means. Self-esteem is also important.

Also, saying "Oh well i gonna bot other bots lol." doesn't matter at all. It just shows how much disrespect you have for a great human-being who happens to have made a perfectly stable bot that is not only smooth as sh*t but also safe.

Anyway, if you're really that poor and can't afford paying 5€ for this masterpiece, PM me and I'll gift you a license.

PS
You can learn English online. I'd recommend you a few websites, if you're interested. I truly believe it'd not hurt taking one of these, as it'll greatly improve your English skills and therefore change your entire life, possibly. Fortunately, these websites are free. :3
Ei pedal daje na arabski si napisal che be treidva6 po Skype a na Bg ne si
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2015, 14:52   #6

Quote:

PS
Rekt
Old 12/16/2015, 16:34   #7

Quote:

PS
u mad bro? Still beg for thanks in skype?

also: "2. All premium users who already have it will stay with a lifetime version, but they can't change their licenses to another computer." Said palavia, but his system is so shity and it doesnt even work to detect computer. Gj.
Old 12/16/2015, 17:23   #8

had the same problem a year ago when i updated my pc components and of course had to reinstall windows , even though i sent him the files he sent me even using the original email he sent me he wanted me to pay again too , i just said no and left him to it and never used it again think i must have had maybe 4 hours use out of the license .
Old 12/16/2015, 17:30   #9

Received Thanks: 2,658
I have reinstalled 2 times my computer and i have never had any problem with palavia, first time i didnt save my original file so he re-send it to me and the seccond time i activate it by myself without any problem...
Old 12/16/2015, 17:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I have reinstalled 2 times my computer and i have never had any problem with palavia, first time i didnt save my original file so he re-send it to me and the seccond time i activate it by myself without any problem...
yep same , 1st he renewed it 2nd time he wouldnt and asked where i got it from lol even with his original email attached he denied sending me it rofl

i will add though that he did offer to refund me the 1 euro i paid for the license but told him to keep it as id used it even if it was for only about 4 hours , bought it when it came out of testing and had many problems connecting and using most of the time pointer would just stick in the corner of the broswer or it would stop after some time and do nothing etc
Old 12/16/2015, 17:55   #11

Quote:

PS

pls pm me your sites
Old 12/16/2015, 18:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Ei pedal daje na arabski si napisal che be treidva6 po Skype a na Bg ne si
bulgarite da mryt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
u mad bro? Still beg for thanks in skype?

also: "2. All premium users who already have it will stay with a lifetime version, but they can't change their licenses to another computer." Said palavia, but his system is so shity and it doesnt even work to detect computer. Gj.
How old are you? Being toxic won't help you anyhow in your life. Seriously? A joke I made 2 years ago is the only comeback you've got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never(*) View Post
pls pm me your sites
Sites? o.O
Old 12/16/2015, 19:02   #13

Quote:
bulgarite da mryt

How old are you? Being toxic won't help you anyhow in your life. Seriously? A joke I made 2 years ago is the only comeback you've got?

Sites? o.O
Jokes? I can still look up for conversatition screenshots. And prove how you asked me thanks in exchange of joining underground. At end stoled all my bugs nad i never got in.
Old 12/16/2015, 22:32   #14

Palavia doesn't work with IP. Works with HWID. You must have changed something if the bot doesn't detect your HWID. It's none of palavia's problem.You need to understand that right now many people are spamming his mail box trying to get those "golden" lifetime licenses.

Anyway, that's from me. Have a good day, sir! I honestly hope that everything is fine. However, if you still have trouble, feel free to PM me for that juicy free license I got for you, lifetime WITH EMAILNOTIFY! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuilis911 View Post
Jokes? I can still look up for conversatition screenshots. And prove how you asked me thanks in exchange of joining underground. At end stoled all my bugs nad i never got in.
It was a joke. Not my fault my english was terrible back then and you couldn't get the joke. :c

I'm sorry but is this your old Epvp?

Old 12/17/2015, 03:10   #15

Quote:
Palavia doesn't work with IP. Works with HWID. You must have changed something if the bot doesn't detect your HWID. It's none of palavia's problem.You need to understand that right now many people are spamming his mail box trying to get those "golden" lifetime licenses.

Anyway, that's from me. Have a good day, sir! I honestly hope that everything is fine. However, if you still have trouble, feel free to PM me for that juicy free license I got for you, lifetime WITH EMAILNOTIFY! :3

It was a joke. Not my fault my english was terrible back then and you couldn't get the joke. :c

I'm sorry but is this your old Epvp?

Yes it is.

Btw this is year since i played darkorbit or used palavia. There are feaw things i have changed in my laptop. I changed hdd what died after flyght to my home country for holidays and also i took out one ram what cause my laptop for blue screen. Any of these can change HWID?