Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned for username?

Discussion on Banned for username? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Banned for username?

Earlier today after I got off work I was banned from chat for a name not right for chat use. I never used chat after. Now I have error 13 when I try to log in..?

Did I get a Ban for my username? If so how long is it..?
Old 12/16/2015, 00:39   #2

which was his nickname? "Yes you can be banned for it"
Old 12/16/2015, 01:59   #3

Got an email from support it was banned for the name. They are giving it back now.

I remember somebody saying that when a account was banned all logs are erased does that mean being banned for a name erased all logs they may have collected from me while i was boxing? so im safe completely now? LOL
Old 12/16/2015, 19:38   #4

Change your name to something less offensive, and use common sense (AKA: your brain) when choosing a name. If it sounds bad... you will most likely be banned for using it.
Old 12/16/2015, 19:49   #5

elite*gold: 52
A friend of mine was also banned for username once, its just a ban of 3 days i think
Old 12/17/2015, 09:41   #6

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxerosoir View Post
Got an email from support it was banned for the name. They are giving it back now.

I remember somebody saying that when a account was banned all logs are erased does that mean being banned for a name erased all logs they may have collected from me while i was boxing? so im safe completely now? LOL
Nope, logs are still there
Old 12/19/2015, 00:00   #7

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 100/0/0
You can have an account ban for a username for upto 2-5 days. However, in some inappropriate name changes can lead to suspicions on some accounts which could lead to the team looking into the account and thinking that the account has either been hacked or sold. So be careful with what you change your name to.