Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Click! Bot

View Poll Results: Please rate my bot 1 to 5 stars
1 Star 166 23.02%
2 Stars 33 4.58%
3 Stars 98 13.59%
4 Stars 91 12.62%
5 Stars 333 46.19%
Voters: 721. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #766
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSilence~ View Post
hey fresh,
i got some bugfixes for you

- Bot sometimes doesnt revive and crashes ... tested on 2 computers
- if it is near a base, it takes more moving time
-the bot is pretty slow, he can easy collect faster
Hello,
I tested the bot on several computers, the revive is ok!
I know if it is near the base he is trying to click some texture but in the end he run!
I know that is slow when he collect 2 type of boxes...



fmdragos is offline  
Old   #767
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 88
Hey mate,

the bot works really fine! In my opinion it is fast enough

I collect in 3D and let my PET collect the Ice-boxes and that
is working out really good for me. (sometimes 8k/h !!!)

Another account runs with Golem and its collecting much slower.
(Yes with same PET equipment)


BUT i also have sometimes a problem with connection/reconnecting.
Reviving works really good but from time to time the programm crashes !?
Maybe something with server-restart ?



PS: Are you may planning some new features like fleeing or shooting ?


Arschwasserkanalpirat is offline  
Old   #768
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arschwasserkanalpirat View Post
Hey mate,

the bot works really fine! In my opinion it is fast enough

I collect in 3D and let my PET collect the Ice-boxes and that
is working out really good for me. (sometimes 8k/h !!!)

Another account runs with Golem and its collecting much slower.
(Yes with same PET equipment)


BUT i also have sometimes a problem with connection/reconnecting.
Reviving works really good but from time to time the programm crashes !?
Maybe something with server-restart ?



PS: Are you may planning some new features like fleeing or shooting ?
Thank you for your nice feedback

About "BUT i also have sometimes a problem with "
it was a problem a month ago with the server, but now all is ok, what is your internet connection speed ? test it on with a Romanian server!
fmdragos is offline  
Old   #769
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 88


My connection is not the problem

I can just say that i first used Firefox, but FF crashes many times if i let him collect over night.
Then i switched to SR-Ware Iron (chromium) and it is more stable.

So like i said it is just sometimes (not that often) that when i check my PC in the morning im disconnected from the game and the bot-programm is closed ?!


Arschwasserkanalpirat is offline  
Old   #770
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arschwasserkanalpirat View Post


My connection is not the problem

I can just say that i first used Firefox, but FF crashes many times if i let him collect over night.
Then i switched to SR-Ware Iron (chromium) and it is more stable.

So like i said it is just sometimes (not that often) that when i check my PC in the morning im disconnected from the game and the bot-programm is closed ?!
Try google chrome
fmdragos is offline  
Old   #771
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Hello and good day, would like a temp license if you have the time
5404AEEFD85FE18C9B3CFABEA0BD040E
MyShipCool is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #772
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShipCool View Post
Hello and good day, would like a temp license if you have the time
5404AEEFD85FE18C9B3CFABEA0BD040E
Hello,
License activated for 3 days !
fmdragos is offline  
Old   #773
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hi There, Merry Xmas/Holidays can i have a trial code please my good man

298E55B5F2B0E0DBF9903336002F4249
itisyou is offline  
Old   #774
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 52
Probz the Bot is working pretty good! The only problem I have is the bot failing to click the box too often
The-Elite-Fabio is offline  
Old   #775
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by itisyou View Post
Hi There, Merry Xmas/Holidays can i have a trial code please my good man

298E55B5F2B0E0DBF9903336002F4249
Hello,
Lic activated to 2016-12-31 00:00:00, merry xmass !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Elite-Fabio View Post
Probz the Bot is working pretty good! The only problem I have is the bot failing to click the box too often
Use google chrome ! And tell me if it works! Merry xmass
fmdragos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #776
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 52
It works better now with Google Chrome thanks
The-Elite-Fabio is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #777
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Just wanted to give an update, bot is working pretty well, kinda slow, but solid and stable, like it. Wondering if you have any plans to add flee when enemy on screen, plus when fleeing to press a specific button as it goes to gate or base. all in all, am pleased with its functionality. look forward to future upgrades as time allows. I know life is busy and time is limited. Thanks for your work and efforts. Will be upgrading when temp license expires
MyShipCool is offline  
Old   #778
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShipCool View Post
Just wanted to give an update, bot is working pretty well, kinda slow, but solid and stable, like it. Wondering if you have any plans to add flee when enemy on screen, plus when fleeing to press a specific button as it goes to gate or base. all in all, am pleased with its functionality. look forward to future upgrades as time allows. I know life is busy and time is limited. Thanks for your work and efforts. Will be upgrading when temp license expires
Hi,
thank you for your nice feedback!
You are right, time is limited sorry, in the next update i will replace the key (button) stop procedure!
I wish you a mary xmass !
fmdragos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello! I want to try trial, thank
91F0369815CA15D73379DC0D82ED146F
ervin29 is offline  
Old   #780
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 586
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ervin29 View Post
Hello! I want to try trial, thank
91F0369815CA15D73379DC0D82ED146F
Hello,
License activated to 2016-12-31 00:00:00.
Merry xmass!


fmdragos is offline  
Reply

Tags
boxing, click! bot, darkorbit, pixel bot, pixelbot, program, safe bot, safebot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.