Didn't read through all of this thread.
I just want to thank you because you didn't obfuscate your code. It's going to be really useful to understand the headers you have to setup for DO, where it uses GET and where POST. Thanks, a lot, thanks thanks thanks.
Didn't read through all of this thread.
I just want to thank you because you didn't obfuscate your code. It's going to be really useful to understand the headers you have to setup for DO, where it uses GET and where POST. Thanks, a lot, thanks thanks thanks.
Have fun with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixusLBH
Hey bro i just saw your thread could you possibly send me a link to your tool please i tried sending a private message but you have too many lol.
Make customizable hotkeys.
How is smth. easy like that not working on the newest OS? Due to .net framework it should work on all if coded properly.
Nobody cares about designs if it's simple and readable.
Hello Dr.Toni
I downloaded your tool today but its not working. Start and stop button are missing under setting. I tried pressing F3 but it wont work. Also can you add feature where we can zoom in and out. Thank
Dr.Toni's Release Collection 12/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 44 Replies Hey Guys :)
Because there are enough tools created by me I make this topic :)
Here you will find all of my old and new Tools :)
History:
New Tools = Red
Old Tools = Green
Tools: