You last visited: Today at 23:42
Advertisement
[Release] TLH ~ Dr.Toni
Discussion on [Release] TLH ~ Dr.Toni within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
11/29/2015, 16:24
#46
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 33
I am still available for testing if needed. I run win 10 and have many accounts on different servers. I was a beta tester for Tvirus a longtime ago and pbdo bot also.
I am also using Gelom at the moment, I was not a tester but I bought a lifetime Lic.
11/29/2015, 18:53
#47
Moderator
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,704
Received Thanks: 6,754
I think testing is over.
I will release it tonight, but maybe only for trusted Users at first.
11/29/2015, 22:47
#48
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,956
Received Thanks: 1,257
hey guys i dont want to spoil anything but toni is working on something bigger with this.. you know.. just saying ^^
11/30/2015, 15:10
#49
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 33
I would love to be a part of it. I just started playin again, and I have accounts on 4 servers...
11/30/2015, 17:25
#50
Moderator
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,704
Received Thanks: 6,754
Why are you Posting this all the time ? ^^
11/30/2015, 21:34
#51
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 221
Received Thanks: 33
I will just go hide under a rock I guess. I was only tryin to help with a project that might help me down the road. sorry for bothering you...
12/01/2015, 14:15
#52
Moderator
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,704
Received Thanks: 6,754
Big Update!
Watch the first post.
12/03/2015, 11:27
#53
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 62
A nice and pretty tool from an oldfag.
Nothing more to say, it's great
12/03/2015, 16:58
#54
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 81
NIce tool. Thanks Doc.
I dont see anything under browser button.
12/03/2015, 19:14
#55
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Nice tool . but if you add AutoLock and Autorefine etc. will be really great
12/03/2015, 19:17
#56
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dannyzxc
Nice tool . but if you add AutoLock and Autorefine etc. will be really great
autolock? do you really need it?
12/03/2015, 21:51
#57
Moderator
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,704
Received Thanks: 6,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by
skeith_sk8
autolock? do you really need it?
NPC Autolock would be a nice idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dannyzxc
Nice tool . but if you add AutoLock and Autorefine etc. will be really great
You mean to refine the ressources to Promerium automatic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
leadersleader
NIce tool. Thanks Doc.
I dont see anything under browser button.
You've installed the Flash Player Addon in your Internet Explorer?
12/03/2015, 22:37
#58
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 4
Dr.Toni // You mean to refine the ressources to Promerium automatic?
yes. it`s usefull...
12/03/2015, 22:49
#59
Moderator
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,704
Received Thanks: 6,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Dannyzxc
Dr.Toni // You mean to refine the ressources to Promerium automatic?
yes. it`s usefull...
Hmm could be complicated but it could be possible.
12/12/2015, 20:41
#60
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
how to add server fr4 ?
Similar Threads
Dr.Toni's Release Collection
12/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 44 Replies
Hey Guys :)
Because there are enough tools created by me I make this topic :)
Here you will find all of my old and new Tools :)
History:
New Tools = Red
Old Tools = Green
Tools:
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:43 .