i have been playing since the event start, and just today they look different, i know that Boss has a "ghost" version but i am not talking about that..
It's not just 2 colors of boxes/pumpkins, it's a random pixel color for each of them, but the random range it's not so big so it should be easy for bot devs.
Greetings
easy ? I dont think....after 1st update(when boxes started to move) I found a solution in 1hour....but now it is much harder !
the range is not big...but when i tried to enlarge color scheme....it started to detect other object(ports,drones,designes) like boxes too
I will tell you this guys Wait untill Zeus event ends and than start bot testing I think that they couldnt make random pixel color for every box It is hard to make BTW stop talking here about it because everybody knows that BP is looking in this forum and taking info about botting and etc. so dont be scared guys I think that all will be good
if a bot collects only pumpking with the same tint , you're a bot
what if i am botting by hand, and i just don't pick up certain bonus boxes, i don't think they can tell someone is botting just because they pick up some boxes and not others, i decide what bonus boxes to pick up, they are no one to tell me i should pick up all bonus boxes
what if i am botting by hand, and i just don't pick up certain bonus boxes, i don't think they can tell someone is botting just because they pick up some boxes and not others, i decide what bonus boxes to pick up, they are no one to tell me i should pick up all bonus boxes
Yup.
But they'll do it.
Read the rules.
The can bann who they want.
If they'll bann 1000 bots an 2 human, they don't care
That will not be there first error and neither the last
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko
easy ? I dont think....after 1st update(when boxes started to move) I found a solution in 1hour....but now it is much harder !
the range is not big...but when i tried to enlarge color scheme....it started to detect other object(ports,drones,designes) like boxes too
They banned alot of ppl after the packet bots were taken down bcos players switched to pixel bots + swf changers, they "take a screenshot" of the BB, and if it's not what it's supposed to be they ban you
hi guys it`s really different colored boxes. I just saw 6 random color. But there was a more than 6 exactly. Don`t bot guys if you are banned some stupid ones say your bot not safe blabla. Our bot DEVS will be solve this problem and I believe and waiting...
easy ? I dont think....after 1st update(when boxes started to move) I found a solution in 1hour....but now it is much harder !
the range is not big...but when i tried to enlarge color scheme....it started to detect other object(ports,drones,designes) like boxes too
pfff OMG please there is a way to bypass this its called shades of variations and good Bonus boxes pictures!
Guys today i was collecting Zeus booties (yesterday?) and my doge stopped at some place and i got only "collection canceled"... I thought i should check what's happening and it was my pet collecting something... but there was no bonux box! :|
Yep, that's obviouly an anti bot feature , if a bot collects only pumpking with the same tint , you're a bot
i don't really see the different on the pumpkin box , but i easly see it on the pumpkin
Welcome back to darkorbit mon pote , moi je joue plus maitenant .
obiously not...
They dont added code for this. its just an animated box with 25 different frames to stop image search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel
It's not just 2 colors of boxes/pumpkins, it's a random pixel color for each of them, but the random range it's not so big so it should be easy for bot devs.
Greetings
it doesnt change random there 25 frames that always will go from first to last.
You can bot they added nothing like new detection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~
shade variation and good Bonus boxes pictures!
fixxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavierbot
That will not be there first error and neither the last
Do they detect if you edit swf files ?
they check if you changed any of the files
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn-
they "take a screenshot" of the BB, and if it's not what it's supposed to be they ban you
nope...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkWeThere
hi guys it`s really different colored boxes. I just saw 6 random color. But there was a more than 6 exactly. Don`t bot guys if you are banned some stupid ones say your bot not safe blabla. Our bot DEVS will be solve this problem and I believe and waiting...